What airline do you think is just so underrated?

Allegiant. I flew them in August. Since ridding themselves of their MD80s, they haven’t had as much mechanical issues. The flight attendants were caring (and funny)! And when it gets you to point A to point B at such a low cost, it’s hard to complain.

3 Likes

It’s gotta be Allegiant in my opinion. They don’t deserve such a bad rep. I’ve flown on them multiple times in the past year and their service is pretty good. The flight attendants are nice and they haven’t really had airplane issues.

2 Likes

Spirit Airlines! I have NEVER had a bad experience with Spirit. Not one horrible landing, horrible inflight experience, delay nor pricing. The tickets were always cheap and the staff was always speedy and welcoming. I don’t see why they get a lot of hate :/

1 Like

Ryanair has never had a fatality… They are really safe actually.

2 Likes

Can’t agree more. Zero crashes in Ryanair. Maybe because they have such a young fleet.

3 Likes

Frontier/American/spirit

2 Likes

How is underrated then? 🤨

5 Likes

I think Ryanair. I’m not even mocking, I can take the Micky out of them. But thay are not all that bad!

2 Likes

My bad, thought this was the “your favourite” thread 😅

1 Like

Aer Lingus it deserves more credit as an airline

2 Likes

Avianca!!!

1 Like

Sun Country.

2 Likes

-Ryanair. Direct flights everywhere, consistently good service, never once had an issue and I’ve flown them over 15 times.
-Wizz Air. Same pluses as Ryanair, but a much better hard product and I personally prefer their Airbus Fleet.

2 Likes

Ryanair.

‘bUt igNaS ThEir LaNdIngS aRe tErrIbLe’ in my experience - no. And if You experienced something like that, You pay for what You get.

And yeah, forgot to mention:

3 Likes

They only reason they occasionally have firmer landings is because they sometimes land at more remote airports that don’t have ILS.

2 Likes

Air India…

Jusss kidding! Lol

Spirit! Hands down! For 3 years I used them and while they are not perfect, the price is hard to bet. 19.99 to new Orleans or Denver. 48 to Atlanta. 67 to BWI. As long as you follow their rules as far as bags go, you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Alaska Airlines

Although popular, it is one of the best airlines in terms of service, it’s really good. But is underrated because Delta and Southwest take the spotlight. And when Alaska had all 737s, Nobody mentions Alaska and say southwest and Ryanair are the only all 737 airlines, once again leaving Alaska Airlines out of the spotlight and keeping it in an underrated status, even though it deserves much bette.

2 Likes

definitely allegiant

1 Like

JetBlue. I don’t come across many people on this forum praising it. Free WiFi, T.V., music, movies, snacks & drinks, and more! What’s not to love?

As @Butter_Boi said, Delta and Southwest overshadow this carrier.

2 Likes

As much of a Delta fanboy I am I do not think they are underrated considering they are #1 rated in the US so I have to give it to United. I have had nothing but good experiences with them too and considering the whole PR incident happened on a Republic operated flight I think they deserve a much better rep than they are getting.

2 Likes