What Airline do you fly

I really like it as well I cant wait to hear thr ew sound and doors that’s gonna open .im wondering when the update is coming😊

1 Like

KLAX is fun I like busy airports.

1 Like

Hmmm… we tend to fly BA quite a bit! No particular reason, I guess ;)

We can definitely recommend joining a VA! It’s a great experience that adds a new depth to your IF journey. Not to mention the tonnes of great people and friends you will inevitably make.

-Darragh

1 Like

I fly Southwest. Literally everyone at my school is like “Southwest is the best”

1 Like

Qantas all the time

I use almost every livery, but I fly more with United and Avianca

Thank you for the feedback I was just wondering I am already a grade 4 Pilot but do I still have to work myself up in you’re VA airline rank im interested.

That’s awesome South West has nice routes in the US tho.

1 Like

What’s your fav qantas aircraft.

A330 because I fly with them internationally all the time and also the B789, I sometimes fly BA from Sydney to Singapore and then with Jetstar Asia to Thailand

If you’re interested in finding more about our VA in particular, head over to bavaif.com for entry requirements and more about what we do!
-DOD

Based on moods😄 any airline and aircraft, at least im enjoyed with what i use

Thats awesome tho DO you enjoy long haul or short haul flights😊

1 Like

we have the B748 and a few other codeshare aircraft.

I normally fly with American Virtual, Delta Virtual, and Southwest Virtual with all their codeshares as well, so I get to fly on a good amount of the major airlines. Sometimes I fly other airlines as well :)

WestJet, all day; every day.

Everything possible
United 737-800
United 787-9
Virgin A320
All Air Canada
A350s
And everything else lol

I fly mostly with my own pending VO called Trans Russian Virtual Group. I fly around Russia a lot. Exploring Siberia

Ohhhh nice its good to.be part of a lot of VAs it gives you lot of aircraft and airline options and routes aswell.

Do you enjoy the 737 or 767 in they’re liveries