What Airline do you fly

I Only Fly British Airways as a Pilot on Infinite flight,I fly the 777-200 and A320 I do a mix flight schedule giving me a domestic and international feel.So Witch airline do you guys fly and what aircraft do you fly for that airline and what is your schedules like on IF

15 Likes

I just fly anything available :^)

11 Likes

I like flying everything that’s related to the ATC area.

19 Likes

Being the COO of AVVA, I typically fly the A320 for domestic routes. And I prefer the 788 for my long hauls.

3 Likes

Do you have a certain schedule you fly with domestic and international.

2 Likes

All planes, all liveries. I find constantly flying the same livery and planes extremely boring but thats just my preference

4 Likes

Ohh nice is that you’re VA what fleet u have .

1 Like

Its good to do that to It gives u a sens of all the airline and aircraft.BA and its routes I enjoy a lot.

It mostly depends on what I have going on IRL so for my long haul I’ll go SKBO-LEMD OR EDDM, domestic/short haul typically depends on the featured airports in South America or the US. We operate a lot of flights from SKBO-KMIA and KFLL in the A320 or B77F for cargo to Miami

I also do a lot of flying under the NSV codeshares

2 Likes

Ohhhh nice do you also fly from you’re main hub and fly back from the airport you landed at.

1 Like

Yeah maybe if my home country s airline was on IF i would do the same

What is your hub .

My main one is LATI, i hope we get an Air Albania livery soon

If your talking to me, I will after going some flights in Europe with Codeshares then I’ll take the same long haul route back, but if I’m flying Short haul I’ll hop around a bit before making my way back to our hub

I aim to fly every aircraft and every livery using a real world route operated by that aircraft as I fly in game. I always aim for something new and something I havent done before.

3 Likes

I fly everything…

2 Likes

F16 mainly but if I fly commercial mainly Alaska and delta

2 Likes

I fly the heavies! I try and fly the most scenic routes possible! Never fixed on an airline though!

1 Like

I actually generally fly GA aircraft when I can to practice IRL procedures for my flight training. If the featured airport is busy like KLAX, I’ll transition through the airspace to see all the parked aircraft, which is kinda cool!

2 Likes

I mainly fly United since I’m in United Virtual. If not flying for them, I’m usually doing patterns in the XCub.

2 Likes