What aircraft would you recommend to buy next? [POLL]

Hey, what aircraft would you suggest for me to buy next in IF? I would like to hear your thoughts why that aircraft? So anyways here’s the Poll:

• A330-200F & the F-22
  • 777-200F (although I already have the 777-300ER)
  • 747-8
  • 767-300
  • An Embraer Aircraft & a F-22

0 voters

Please feel free to leave a comment down below on why you picked that certain aircraft(s).

(Please no one say live Plus because I won’t buy it, I know it’s a great deal and all but I just don’t want it🙂)

(Poll now closed) Thankyou everyone voted! Looks like I’ll be getting the 747-8! And after that I’ve decided I’ll get the 767!

2 Likes

767 iconic aircraft

3 Likes

I’m heading towards that option because it has a Qantas livery…

1 Like

Unless you already have it, get the Q-400. It has a nice Qantas Link livery.

1 Like

Yeah, got the -8 Q400, I agree the QantasLink livery is pretty nice!😎🇦🇺

1 Like

@Olivier123 @CyLyric @Jake_Hiland @harmyd @Cessna_Driver You all chose the Embraer & F-22 option, I was wondering which aircraft you were actually going for, the Embraer or the F-22?

2 Likes

If you wanna do normal flying (easy flying) you should choose the Embraer. If you like to do stunts or to fly manually the aircraft, I would recommend you the F-22.

1 Like

The E170/E175, only because of its regional role and its smaller size allows for smaller airstrip landings.

2 Likes

I mean that if you choose the F-22, you will have to focus and make adjustments all flight long.

1 Like

The Embraer

I got the 767 and it si a neat aircraft

1 Like

Please, keep this in mind when posting a topic…

1 Like

Is it better now?

Looks good ;)

Yep, just be aware of that rule the next time you create a post :)

1 Like

Sure, thanks so much for pointing it out to me!😎🇦🇺

The 767 is beautiful.

1 Like

Gotta go with the 747-8 an amazing aircraft

2 Likes

All the liveries for cockpits are bad except for the 777- 200F and the 747-8. However, you already have a 777 so go for the 747-8

1 Like

What do you mean? (Possibly liveries AND cockpits?)