What aircraft that you have flown on do you hate the most?

Any aircraft that YOU have flown on, preferably still in commercial service. I know mine is definitely the CRJ700, it’s small, cramped, and wifi is clunky.
Also, don’t forget to describe why it’s bad!

4 Likes

Fokker 100! Yes, it’s real.

2 Likes

Why is it bad?

Atr 42 small space for legs and Motors are very loud

1 Like

Never been on one but sounds terrible.

1 Like

Boeing 737. Even E-190 is better. (Might be that as I was flying with a LCC) -700 is the worst. Its so cramped and loud. Just my opinion, please don’t kill me.

3 Likes

I don’t hate the 737, but I took a United 737-800 from Orlando to California. It was very cramped and uncomfortable. It may have been because I hadn’t flown a plane in a while, but it was uncomfortable. Luckily I took a 737-900 back. Wasn’t as cramped…

3 Likes

Embraer ERJ 145. British Airways used them for short haul… I had the “pleasure” of going to Manchester and back on these horrid things a few times.
I loathe it. Cramped, smelly, tacky, felt like it was going to fall to bits on landing.
If I could choose between a 9 hour drive and a ride on a 145, I’d drive. Actually I’d rather walk.

3 Likes

That’s a very long drive…
From where to where?

Totally hate that aircraft where the kid in the seat behind you is constantly banging on the seat. 😙

4 Likes

Hmm, if have to say bulkhead seats on a 737. Those sucked. Okay legroom and awful seat width.

Any KLM 737. Very cramped legroom (not surprising because KLM is just plane bad).

1 Like

Southampton to Inverness in the UK. About 600 miles.

It is very loud

ERJ 175 wasn’t very good to be honest. Loud and kind of uncomfortable

Dash 8. Yes, I said it, Dash-8.

Not a fan of the CRJ-700.

Wifi is clunky?
Uh…not all planes have wifi.

4 Likes

In all honesty I don’t like the B787 much I seem to prefer the olde regeneration of aircraft. I blame Qatar for this

Even the ones that do have it aren’t great. It’s practically impossible to have good internet on a plane.

First world stuff.