What aircraft should I buy from IF?

What aircraft should I get from IF? I already bought Airbus A320 the day it was released on Android. Any ideas?

1 Like

757 is a fantastic pickup :)

2 Likes

You could buy the 737-800, it’s easy to get the hand of it.

Live +. You get everything, and live is $10 USD cheaper

2 Likes

What if he wants the plane only? Do your planes and scenarios keep being yours after Live+ suscription ends?

Then Live+ wouldn’t be a nice investment if he wants the plane for an unlimited period of time.

But you could always renew it. That’s what I did

It has bad graphics

Graphics? That’s all anyone ever talk’s about… To me, graphics are just a different way to look at something. If you are a true fan of IF, you know not everything has to be “High Quality.”

For fans like me who have been here for a while, we enjoy seeing the retro portion of IF, back when the app came out, so graphics don’t mean everything to us…

Flying is a big portion, you can’t say an aircraft has bad graphics and not look at the other portions of the aircraft

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Depends on what you want. If you want a good flight model, buy the a319 or a318. If you want more liveries, get the 737-800 or 757-200.

2 Likes

You are right, everything at HQ would crash your device even before making a flight plan.

1 Like

They are all pretty good!!!

777-300ER Without a doubt

2 Likes

Yes, they are yours then.

B738 or B77W.

Boeing 747-8 FTW!

1 Like

Agree with @B767fan

1 Like

my subscription just ended and couldn’t keep any planes or regions so you need to keep renewing it.

777-300ER great choice :)

1 Like