What aircraft do you think is going to win the poll?

As we are only allowed 1 reply on the post, I thought i would make this topic on which aircraft you think is going to win.

Please remember, this topic is not to say what you want, that belongs in the original post.

Personally I think It’s gonna be between E-Jets and ATR72, and we will see a Round 2.

What are your predictions???

1 Like

I think it’s going to be the a330 with the Ejets and atr as runner ups.

Hope they take the top 2 to round 2 so a regional jet finally has a chance.

1 Like

It better be the A220! I invested too much in pushing that plane recently

2 Likes

Personally more of an Ejet fan but at this point I would just be happy if we get something that’s not a long-hauler.

We will know soon enough I guess

2 Likes

This is my opinion
A330=💩💩
Any regional jet (especially ATR)=😍😍

5 Likes

I think it’s going to be very close between the 3 regionals:

A220, Atr and ERJ

But as I said in the original post I think ERJ and ATR will have a second round.

I don’t want a long-hauler tho

2 Likes

No neither

1 Like

I voted for the 747 to pay respect with a new rework just because it’s going out of production. Buuut… I have a feeling the A220, A330 or ATR is gonna come out strong with the majority of players.

1 Like

ATR // A220 is my preferred Aircraft but either way I’ll be happy with anything

1 Like

I don’t get the hype for the ERJ at all. The ERJ mainly flies in America and Europe, you barely see any of them here in Asia or in Oceania, or Africa. On the other hand, the A330, A320neo, A380 and ATR flies in most continents, so I’d rather vote for those. Since we already have a wide body coming, I think ATR would be the aircraft to go.

5 Likes

im never going to mentally recover if a long haul wins

2 Likes

I hope it’s the A380, A330 and A220.
I not that much a fan regional jets or military.

1 Like

Let’s just agree on the A220 :) Has an operator in every continent besides South America

2 Likes

Please be ATR, E JETS, A220 I really want some small aircrafts and regional flights

3 Likes

you sir need to step outside

1 Like

The E JETS Are commonly used in Africa and South American (Azul) so you kinda wrong

1 Like

My guess? Well then. I think either the ATR or E-Jets will win, with either the A220 or A330 as runner ups. And I see the 747 coming in 4th or 5th.

Who knows? Maybe the 747 will win. Maybe the King Air will win, who knows?

I know I want to see the 747 win so I can get that beautiful analog cockpit on the -200 variant, lol.

1 Like

When will we see the result? Any Clues?

From the original thread the ATR is in the lead

2 Likes

If you read the blog post,

• Round 1 will run from Saturday, 14 November 2020 until Tuesday, 17 November 2020
  • Based on the results of Round 1, and if there isn’t a clear majority winner, Round 2 will run from Tuesday, 17 November 2020 until Friday, 20 November 2020
1 Like