What aircraft do you dream of piloting?

We all have our favorite aircraft to fly in Infinite Flight, which, for some of us relates to our favorite aircraft in the real world. My curiosity is this:

What aircraft do you dream of piloting in the real world? For those of you that are pilots, are you already piloting your dream aircraft? For myself, I dream of piloting the 747-800i.

To negate some possible debate factors, lets assume you have all of the skills necessary to pilot any aircraft and any aircraft from the past or present is fair game. After doing a quick search, I didn’t find a similar topic. If it is a duplicate, I will happily pm a moderator to close this one or merge it.

Edit: becuase someone brought up a similar topic, i have messaged a moderator for discussion.

16 Likes

Any really as long as it flies and goes places.

16 Likes

If it’s an airliner then probably a 757-200 or a md80. If it’s any plane then an F-5.

4 Likes

An old warbird of some sort. I’d love to own and operate a PBY Catalina, B-17 or F8F Bearcat

6 Likes

Any aircraft is fair game. Past and present.

5 Likes

Probably the Boeing 787-10, Boeing 777-9X, Airbus a330-800NEO, and Airbus a350-1000 and if Boeing settle’s on a decision the Boeing 797

3 Likes

I’d love to fly for ASQ in the CRJ-700.

3 Likes

Don’t mean to ruin all the fun, but this is unfortunately a duplicate topic.

If I ever decide to be a pilot, I’d love to fly the Boeing 777-300ER at some point. :)

15 Likes

I’d be satisfied flying anything, honestly. I’d like to fly the 747-8, 777, A330 or A340, Beechcraft Baron, Piper PA23, ERJ, CRJ, Citation’s, Falcons.

6 Likes

North American P-51 Mustang!

8 Likes

to be fair, this one is for anyone, not just aspiring pilots.

5 Likes

I’m gonna go with the Boeing 787-9, it looks cool and in IF it’s really nice and easy to fly

4 Likes

The Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Ahhh

5 Likes

787-900 for United. Friend of mine flies it and she teases me everyday about it.

6 Likes

Good on her! We need more women in aviation. It’s such a wonderful field that can be enjoyed by everyone.

6 Likes

That was her motivation lol

4 Likes

737-800/Max (Depending on what Qantas do with the fleet) or the 787-9

5 Likes

Any aircraft that any company will let me fly

5 Likes

DC3 and or C46. Both beautiful warbirds.

4 Likes

Triple seven. My love ❤

5 Likes