What aircraft/airlines fly the most over your house?

For me it is usually likeep Delta Connection crj900lrs and united 777/747 flying from Chicago to China (location is usually Hong Kong/ Shanghai)

14 Likes

Emirates Ethopian and kenya airways…all 777-300 ER…

4 Likes

Easy jet, easy jet and did I say easy jet because I forgot to say eay jet

12 Likes

A large variety of GA aircraft, SZG inbounds and MUC outbounds. At relatively high altitude though, nothing spectacular.

3 Likes

I’ll be getting Pipers, Cessna 208 Caravans, Cessna 172s, BeechCraft, Mooneys, and some private jets since that is my local municipal airport. Also the mixed varieties of airlines and planes fly over my home too when departing Eastwards out of LAX.

4 Likes

Southwest 737s and JetBlue a320s and e190s.

6 Likes

I can always watch all planes approaching Düsseldorf infront of my window, it’s really cool mostly A320 family, B737, A330, 777-300ER, A380 etc

5 Likes

Whatever is most common at LGA on a particular day

3 Likes

Anything from KLGA and KJFK. Surprisingly KIAD as well (Internationals), as the transatlantic path is over the tristate area :)

4 Likes

for me its a mix of things, reaonsn? the approach path over my house is used mostly for international arrivals. but here are a few, BA A380, China Airlins 747, and more.

3 Likes

Since I live in Atlanta I see
Frontier:a319,a320s
Southwest:737s
Alaska airlines(rarely):737s
United:737,erjs
American:a319,a320,CRJs,md80s,ERJs
KLM
British airways
Lufthansa
Eva air
Korean air
That’s all I know :)

5 Likes

New York. A bunch of Deltas, some American Airlines A320s here and there, and a bunch of Southwest 737s.

4 Likes

A delta 757 just flew over :)

3 Likes

Some Copa 737s, Air Panama Fokker 100 and 50 and some private planes. Rarely some 777s of KLM and Air France and Iberia A340s as well LH.

2 Likes

I once saw a BA 744 fly over my school, which was a little awkward. ._.

Near my school, I see a bunch of American Airlines, and Spirit Airways.

3 Likes

I live next to FLL so spirit airlines a320, Virginia America A320. Delta 757. Norwegian 787 etc…

2 Likes

Also that one time the 747 carrying the Space Shuttle flew by and lots of gliders fly over head too.

3 Likes

Coool!!! I wish I could see that

1 Like

Southwest and Delta

1 Like

I also get like American eagles

1 Like