Whacky Racing Season 2 Race 1: Caribbean Sprint @ TAPA - 212200ZJAN20

Season 2 is here!

Welcome to season 2 of Whacky Racing! We’ll be heading across the world throughout this series, from sandy beaches to human-made spectacles!

This week we race in the powerful and versatile C130 family. Pick any variant you want, but a C130 it must be! We’ll be racing from TAPA to TNCM, with a touch and go at the famous SABA airport. We’ll have a spotter on the ground ready to take action shots as the aircraft come in, so make sure your flying abilities are up to scratch!

From there you will climb hard and fast to reach the summit of the island where a gate you must fly through will be located

Event Plan

1. Spawn at TAPA and taxi to the end of the runway where staff will be sitting
  2. Take off and follow the TFR gates to TNCS
  3. Touch and go at TNCS on runway 12
  4. Sprint to TNCM
  5. Land safely at TNCM. Let’s see how low you can get on approach!

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #wackyrwcing. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual
Aircraft: C130

Aircraft must follow the route set out by TFR gates. You must land and stop at TNCM to complete the event. Aircraft will be disqualified if they don’t follow the route, crash or do not use the correct aircraft.

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 21st January @ 22:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 21st January @ 23:00 ZULU

January 21, 2020January 21, 2020

NOTAMS:

Aircraft will be disqualified if rules are broken. This is a voluntary event with no prize for the winner [bar bragging, of course]

35 Likes

Wow this looks fun Misha! 😃

1 Like

Okay I am so coming to this!!

What is going to be our climbing altitude

1 Like

I don’t think there is one! Just go as fast as you can at the perfect altitude to win the race! 😃

1 Like

Looks really interesting but I won’t be able to join because school😭

2 Likes

looks sweet, but sadly a bit too late for us european bois.

Its bedtime soon😴

2 Likes

If you stay up for this one it’ll be well worth it, promise 😉

1 Like

Just confirming I can go full throttle and not worry about using the Unicom, right?

1 Like

Pedal to the metal

3 Likes

Too bad I’ll be taking midterm exams during this 😡. I would love to come, but I have to take midterm exams.

Damn misha you are making it a hard time for me🥱😩

1 Like

Not right now you don’t! ;-)

1 Like

Okay, I’ll try 😁
Lets see who can grease at TNCS

2 Likes

k imma make an airshow to entertain y’all a bit

2 Likes

This is interesting but I want to depart about 15 minutes after. I’ll spawn in for the fun but not depart. Sounds like another fun event I’ve been waiting for Misha! Why you leave it so late for us Europeans on awkward days 😣

@MishaCamp watch this slow flyby ( callsign AF04) F22

This sounds so fun! Definitely joining if I can!

Won’t take more than 30 mins or so!

And the timing will change for each event from around 1800Z to 2300Z give or take. It is impossible to please all!

3 Likes