Whacky Racing Flash Flight: Chase to KASE @ KDEN - 122200ZNOV19

Welcome to a brand new Flash Flight series! We’ve designed this one from the group up based on feedback and past events. These flights will be part of a series, so expect the format to be much like a TV series with breaks in between each series! This new Flash Flight series is part of a wider introduction of new events over the coming months. We hope you enjoy them, and please give us your feedback!

Join us for the third of a new Flash Flight series!

Event 3! We’re well into this new series now, and so far we have raced in the B737 and Spitfire. This week it is time for some heavy racing! For this event we will be racing the B744, the unrivalled Queen of the Skies. We’ll be racing from Denver (KDEN) to Aspen (KASE). Famous for its tricky approach and short runway, this will be a sight to behold!

The route is clear. Spawn at KDEN in a United B744. From there, it’s a straight race to KASE! This week, however, you must keep as low as possible! The max altitude permitted this week is 16,000ft, only a little above the height of the mountains below!

Upon arrival at KASE, you must land and stop. The first aircraft to do this wins!

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #whackyracing. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual
Aircraft: United B744

You must land and stop at KASE to complete the event Aircraft will be disqualified if they don’t follow the route, crash or do not use the correct aircraft.

Event Hours:

Begin - Tuesday 12th November @ 22:00 ZULU

End - Tuesday 12th November @ 23:00 ZULU

November 12, 2019November 12, 2019

NOTAMS:

Aircraft will be disqualified if rules are broken. This is a voluntary event with no prize for the winner [bar bragging, of course]

36 Likes

Wow…, good luck everyone😂

2 Likes

8 Likes

whos ready for some beautiful chaos?

But United doesn’t fly the 747 anymore! What happened to realism? 😂

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can come, depends how organised I am

Realism was never a thing in the creation of this event 🤣

4 Likes

What do you mean? Since when has landing 747’s into KASE flying at 16,000 feet over the Rocky Mountains been unrealistic?

2 Likes

Can’t make this one 😭 I’ll be at the next one!

I only create the upmost real of events

8 Likes

I have to end my flight now I guess😂

Realism went out the window when we decided to fly dozens of 744 to KASE

2 Likes

Just got the announcement. Lets do it1

So you can see most aircrafts go MAX speed hahaha… mmh… Is quite interesting! Hoping to be done with my flight at that time!

Well. I was getting a feel for the aircraft and calculating the fuel burn so I could pack the least amount needed.

And I crashed.

So that happened.

Also misha, you are breaking your own rules ;p

1 Like

It starts at 4 on the dot correct

It starts in 13 minutes, so if that’s 4PM for you, then yes.

1 Like

Just set your UI Bar to Zulu Time (Real). When it hits 0 we go

I’ll also announce a 30 second countdown!

2 Likes