Whacky Racing Flash Flight - Aussie Assault Course @ YBCS - 292100ZFEB20

Season 2 Continues!

It’s time to turn the power up! This Whacky Racing Flash Flight take sus down under to the east coast of Australia. We’ll be flying in F22 fighter jets as we take on a twisting and gruelling assault course down the coast. Power up and set thrust to 100%, and race down the course for your chance to win!

To make it harder still, there are altitude restrictions for this event. This is 2500ft for the entire flight. the TFRs are set to 2500ft as a reminder. There is one section towards the end where you will need to be extremely close to the terrain, so a little over 2500ft is accepted.

Event Plan

1. Spawn at YBCS and taxi to runway 15
  2. Take off and follow the TFR gates
  3. Complete the various turns and long straights
  4. Follow the TFR gates past VBTL, then swing around the large hill
  5. Sprint back to YTBL and land safely

So, post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #whackyracing. We look forward to seeing all your amazing photos!

Event Details

Server: Casual
Aircraft: F22
Altitude: Max 2500ft

Aircraft must follow the route set out by TFR gates. You must land and stop at VTBL to complete the event. Aircraft will be disqualified if they don’t follow the route, crash or do not use the correct aircraft.

Event Hours:

Begin - Saturday 29th February @ 21:00 ZULU

End - Saturday 29th February @ 23:00 ZULU

February 29, 2020February 29, 2020

NOTAMS:

Aircraft will be disqualified if rules are broken. This is a voluntary event with no prize for the winner [bar bragging, of course]

36 Likes

OHHHHH - this will be fun - but everyone in the F22 means chaos xD!

2 Likes

now this is what I like:

professional KLAX F22 Buzzer + Flash Flight = epić

2 Likes

Oh I can imagine the chaos :D
For once, I can come to this one

Oh, very nice. Almost started a long haul but I will wait for this one. See you all there! :)

Someone wake me up in 30 minutes for this. Pretty please! Taking a quick nap 😴

2 Likes

Ooh yeah this looks like a lot of fun, sadly I can’t attend as I’m busy doing other things, hope y’all enjoy it.

Aw man, I’m out spotting :(

This will be fun 😂

I mean I might be able to be there…

Oh boy lol this is gonna be fun

1 Like

@MishaCamp I hope u liked my little airhshow with the few flyby’s (ik I hit yourr tail once o twice but damn this thing is difficult to fly at low speed)

I’m in heaven.

im booping @MishaCamp on the nose right now lmao

1 Like

Holy Jesus too many F-22’s

So am I mate, time to win this

everyone’s ears:

Image result for ight imma head out

Wakey Wakey, breakfast is ready!

3 Likes

5 minutes everyone!