We've made it to a 100% real airline!

So, an airline posted a screenshot of one of their planes on Infinite Flight. I’m hoping that they realize that it’s not from the real world!
Link to the picture
I can confirm that it is a real page, not some fanpage or a virtual airline as it has the blue check mark next to the account username. For those of you who don’t know, accounts with a blue checkmark are real accounts representing the company/organization.

The account that originally posted the picture (airhipster) is an aviation fanpage that posts Infinite Flight stuff as well.

18 Likes

Thai Airways also did this

7 Likes

Yes, I was looking for the link. Lmao.

Got it mixed up with Qatar.

12 Likes

Its from Oman Air but no credit to IF or FDS :(

1 Like

Even FedEx almost got caught up. They commented on one of my photos asking to repost it. I guess when they figured out it was Infinite Flight, they didn’t post it.

10 Likes

It’s a Good advertising for Infinite Flight imho 😊. So people will be interested in downloading the app.

If so, I would like to post something about SIA in Infinite Flight to be featured by SIA =P

1 Like

That’s really cool! I didn’t know these airlines had used screenshots from IF. If they actually thought they were real photos…

Link doesn’t work for me. But very interesting!

Here, If you can’t see it

4 Likes

Wow, I don’t even know if those airlines realize it is in IF. It looks so realistic

1 Like

It basically means the account is a verified company, for anyone who’s wondering ;)

1 Like

How did it feel to have fedex ask to use your post?😂

This shows how IF is realistic enough already, so people, please stop requesting for realistic features lmao.

I guess global should be cancelled because the game is already to good xD

1 Like

My heart stopped for a good 10 seconds. Lmao. #tobehonest

1 Like

That is cool that airline uses infinitie flight pictures.

The first time I read the title, I thought that Asiana guy managed to create an actual airline

1 Like

This is such a great testamemt to how far Infinite Flight has come over the years.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.