Westpac Life Saver Airbus AS350

I’m not too sure if helicopter feature requests are allowed, but here is the Airbus AS350. Westpac sponsors Life Savers Australia to patrol the coastline beaches and save lives. They have saved thousands of lives each year and have operated for a long time.

Please tell me if helicopter feature requests aren’t allowed

I know helicopters would take a while to add because of the different animations and physics compared to planes.

• It would be great to fly helicopters in Infinite Flight
  • We’re fine with the planes for now
  • No, never

0 voters

4 Likes

Wow I having no idea Airbus making the chopper also super!

1 Like

Airbus is the largest helicopter company in the industry.

1 Like

But not known widely for helicopters though I have seen “Airbus Helicopters” on my map near Changi

1 Like

Yes the parent company of Airbus EADS is in many industries and a lot of existing planes are not actually made by Airbus but they are owned by the commonly now because they bought the existing commonly so many of the helicopters don’t have the Airbus name however they are developed no more high tech helicopters,nits fascinating that that make helicopters as well and funnily enough they look quite good, if Boeing made one it would obviously have to be pointed at the front like the B737

2 Likes

Why not, there can also flew. Infinite Flight Heli. 👍🏼🚁

1 Like

Fantastic idea I having no idea Airbus is the big helicopter producer

2 Likes

Airbus? Helicopters? DOES NOT COMPUTE

1 Like

I would like to see helicopters in IF very much, I acctually didn’t know airbus made helicopters??😂

2 Likes