WestJet Walt Disney World livery

I was doing some looking on planespotters and came across this. Thought I would share with the community.

This livery would make a great addition to the WestJet planes in the game, especially now that we can fly to the Orlando airports.

Let me know what you all think about this amazing livery.

Photo Credits: World Airline News

Lol didn’t even know that was a thing

Please give proper credit to the owner of the photo to avoid copyright issues. Thanks :)

2 Likes

All though this is a cool livery, think about this - Southwest has quite a few liveries, but Infinite Flight only added two. I wouldn’t see this happening unless Infinite Flight has nothing to do

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder. It had been a while since I have made a post.

Actually, World Airline News doesn’t own the picture. As you can read at the end of their article, it says Copyright Photo: TMK Photography/AirlinersGallery.com. If you search further, you’ll find this on the original website:

All photos are copyrighted by the individual photographer. No copyright image may be used without prior written approval. Once approved, the image must have the proper credit line and the photo links retained.

I recommend you to at least mention the correct owner and link it to the website above. Thanks!

3 Likes

I live in Orlando area this is awesome I’m voting!!!

2 Likes