WestJet VA [Closing Down]

Hi everyone! I’m the CEO of WestJet Virtual Airlines, and I’m happy to announce that we are officially opening! We accept pilots of all grade levels, as long as they take our VA seriously and professionally.

The real WestJet Airlines is a Canadian low cost carrier, based in my hometown of Calgary, AB. WestJet VA, until global, flies in 3 regions of Infinite Flight. When global is realeased, a database of all WestJet routes will become available, and you’ll be able to fly anywhere that WestJet actually flies.

WestJet VA operates a fleet of 2 different kinds of plane, the Bombardier DASH8 Q400 and the Boeing 737-700. Routes can be found on the website, which is also where you apply!

Once you go through the test to apply, it will be reviewed. After 2-3 days, you will receive an email to say that you were either accepted or rejected. If you were rejected, there will be a reason why, and after 2 weeks you can re-apply to join. If you are accepted, you’ll be invited to our slack team and you can start flying! There’s ranks to progress, and much more. Join WestJet Virtual, the next step in Virtual Airlines.

Website: https://sites.google.com/s/0B-49U6F_ZBTASE1LWjZGeVpXaDQ/edit?authuser=0

This post was approved by the IFVARB (@NEO)

11 Likes

Nice to see a WestJet VA!

1 Like

Good luck from Plane & Pilot!
Make sure to check us out if you need an event.

3 Likes

Good luck with your VA. :)

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I wasn’t expecting this much attention right away

Best of luck from BA VA !

2 Likes

Thank you so much Joshua!

1 Like

WestJet VA! Nice, thats what I wanna see :)
Those VAs with just a few aircraft like AirBerlin with the A319, Dash and 737 are the nicest out there ! Looking forward to see you guys in the sky!

1 Like

I feel that this airline definitely has great potential in Canada once global comes out. Best of luck from me and the rest of Infinite Airways!

1 Like

We need more pilots! We have a variety of routes available, with more coming soon!

1 Like

Nice! Best of luck, love WestJet IRL! I was actually in Calgary this summer.

1 Like

Just applied, any managing positions available?

Possibly. When I get home from school I’ll have a look at your application and then we’ll see

Good luck from Cathay Pacific Virtual.

1 Like

We needed a WestJet and now we have one, brilliant! @MacGamer04

1 Like

Looks like a well organised VA, good luck. Sadly I couldn’t get the website to open so couldn’t check that out.

1 Like

On behalf of Frontier Virtual Airlines and our staff and crew, it is my pleasure to welcome you to the airline family. Have a wonderful career,

1 Like

We have an event happening! Link is below, comment to join!

Sad to announce that WestJet Virtual is closing down. Due to lack of participation, and complete inactivity on the slack team, I have decided to close down. Hopefully someone else can start a more successful one. Have a good day everyone :)

2 Likes

Sorry for that I give you good luck for if you want to make another one and if you need supporters I’m open to support you just send a PM @Lx_d