WestJet Orders 42 New Boeing 737 MAX 10 Aircraft

WestJet Orders 42 New Boeing 737 MAX 10 Aircraft

Source

WestJet, a Canadian based airline will order 42 new Boeing 737 MAX 10 aircraft. This will add to their existing order book of 14 737 MAX 8 aircraft already on the way. The airline promises these aircraft to be quieter, more fuel efficient, and more comfortable for passengers. They are LED lighting, a more spacious cabin, and quieter engines.

The airline released a video on their YouTube channel featuring these new aircraft, and while it doesn’t directly state a new interior, it appears the airline, from some footage in the video, is including their 787 interiors on board these new aircraft. This could signify that they are planning to fly these aircraft on lower demand transatlantic routes.

Source

Over the next few years, we can expect WestJet to significantly expand their operations, and I’m excited to see where they will take these new, larger 737s.

23 Likes

Amazing 737 Max 10 :) It will fit in pretty well (hopefully) ^^

1 Like

The Westjet livery looks amazing on the MAX 10. It’s so sleek and I love the colors of the livery because it fits the plane so well!

Not sure how I feel about this because I don’t like the maxes, but the cabin makes me want to fly on it

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.