I want to request the WestJet Magic Special Livery joins the in-game liveries. It is a 737-800, which has the same specifications as it’s regular livery.
The story of the Magic Plane
On December 2, 2013, WestJet, WestJet Vacations and Walt Disney Parks & Resorts (Canada) pulled back the curtain on one of our most exciting adventures – a custom painted Boeing Next Generation 737-800 aircraft. After the aircraft performed its inaugural flight from Calgary to Orlando, Florida, the home of Walt Disney World Resort, it began flying throughout WestJet’s domestic, trans-border and international network.
Fun facts about the Magic Plane:
- The two sides of the aircraft are mirror images of each other in all aspects but one. We’ll leave it to our guests to decide what that is!
- There are a total of 36 different paint colours on the aircraft.
- It took a team of 26 people 24 days working around the clock to paint the Magic Plane.
- The painting crew consumed more than 150 doughnuts over the 24 days.
- The painting crew consisted of people from four countries, five states, two provinces and 12 cities
Source : www.westjet.ca
I hope you guys vote for this! I can’t wait for another Canadian Livery!