WestJet B787-9 (2018 Livery)

WESTJET AIRLINES - BOEING B787-9

Photo Credits: Westjest Airlines | Boeing

WestJet Airlines:

image (IATA: WS - IACO: WJA) - WestJet Airlines

WestJet Airlines is a Canadian low-cost airline that was founded in 1996. It began as a low-cost alternative to the country’s competing major airlines. WestJet provides scheduled and charter air service to over 100 destinations in Canada, the United States, Europe, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. Earlier today, WestJet announced that they will be purchasing 10 Boeing B787-9’s aswell as that they will be changing to a new stylish livery!

My Opinion:

Have you ever heard in that commercial; “Make The Morning Time Epic” (Reese’s Puffs Rap)… Well thats what I think of this livery… Its EPIC!

It Would Be Nice If This Finds It’s Way Into Infinite Flight Through An Upcoming Update…;)

Would You Like To See This Livery Added Into Infinite Flight?

Click that Blue button on the top left of the page (It says “Vote” or “Limit”)

Read More On This Livery and Aircraft:

Resources

Resources:
Wikipedia: WestJet
YouTube: Reese’s Puff’s Commercial

WestJet's New “Spirit of Canada” Livery & Boeing 787-9
West jet 787 with new livery
https://787.westjet.com/

Has my vote, hope to see this added.

Honestly the color palette is a bit flat in my opinion, but a cool design…

Honestly, second best livery on the 787! Although, I’m not sure how I feel for the “WestJet” print, but, other then that it’s pretty amazing! Voted

We really could use some more WestJet liveries

Just voted as many know this will be great for west jet long haul services to come and I would love to see this in infinite flight

Lol… in sources, one of them is the Reese’s puffs rap song. 😂

I love the livery! I just want the “The Spirit of Canada” to go. It is a direct copy of Qantas’ “The Spirit of Australia” modo…

You have my vote regardless…

Meh… kind of triggered but you have to take it with a grain of salt. I think the same but it is kind of pretty if you ignore that

I called it! 😂 I definitely prefer this livery, it looks a lot more modern and i like the simplicity.

I had to clear a vote for this…
TOTALLY worth it

I’m in Love 😍 I am so going to see if I can free up a vote for this beauty!

One of the prettiest 787 liveries in my opinion

They announced purchase of 10 787s a year ago not earlier today by the way.

Oh yes, wanted this too.

Woww 😍😍😍 beautifullllll

It’s intentionally a direct copy of Qantas ;) they have a huge partnership

That’s a very refreshing looking livery. Would mind if it does find its way to IF.

You might have wrote it down in your post but I couldn’t find it. When are they going to get their 787 or when do they paint them like that if do already have them?

That would be a great addition to the 787s 😍

That’s a nice livery right there. Has a sleek, modern look to it. Would love to see it in IF!