WestJet 737-800 with split scimitars

WestJet 737-800

For my first feature request I decided to do one of my favorite liveries on one of my favorite aircraft.

About WestJet:
WestJet is a Canadian low cost carrier founded in 1996. WestJet’s main hub is in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. They also have hubs in Toronto and Vancouver. WestJet’s focus cities are Edmonton, Halifax and Winnipeg. WestJet is known for being the ‘Southwest Airlines’ of Canada. WestJet has destinations not only in Canada, but also in the United States of America, Mexico, South America, the Caribbean, and in Europe. WestJet is also the ninth largest airline in North America.

Why I want this:
I would like to see more Canadian liveries in Infinite Flight. This livery wears the split scimitars very well and the maple leaf makes it truly Canadian. I really love this livery. :)

Fun fact: I have actually been on C-FLSF twice!

If YOU would like to see this too, press the vote button. :)

Photo Cedits
Credits

Apart from that this will be a great addition once the spilt scimitar update is released

7 Likes

I do like the idea, but I would (Personally) like to have the New WestJet liveries added. I dont like seeing old liveries added when there are new ones…

Nice request though! Well formatted :)

7 Likes

YES!! I love westjet! This must be added! Thanks for the topic!

3 Likes

This seems like a great idea, but I would love to see 737-800, 737-900Er with splits for the airline that has splits.

3 Likes

That is something that is very needed, Westjet is a good Canadaian Airline! Especially the new 787-9 livery, Q400 livery!
Thanks

3 Likes

This would be cool to see in the game, along with the WestJet 767 for sure

3 Likes

WestJet doesn’t operate the 737-900ER

I do wanna see this Livery though! Out of votes but if I can spare one I’ll vote!

1 Like

Yeah, WestJet only operates 737-800s 737-700s and 737-600 in the 737 series.

2 Likes

This would look great in IF! Especially with them teasing the Split Scimitar Winglets. I’d vote but i have ran out.

1 Like

Beautiful painting! Too bad I have no votes, I hope it’s adding 😉

1 Like

I think so too, its good to give it a bump.

1 Like

I’ve went ahead and voted for this, Ik I said I’d rather the new Livery in game, but they’re only on the MAX. But besides that WestJet needs another livery or two, and this would be a great opportunity!

Westjet is by far my favorite airline from Canada ^_^

Now that’s some blended scimitars, had to look so close to even see them. I have to find a vote to spare.

Who hoo!

2 Likes