West African Trip back to the USA Pt. 2

Alrighty, it is time for us to head back to my hometown, the Gateway Arch (St. Louis). It has been a great time being in Naija for this amazing vacation. Thanks for coming with me to Port Harcourt and now, it is time to head home. This time, we fly back on Delta Airlines stopping at Atlanta and then continuing on to St. Louis. Let’s Go.

First Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 55: 🇳🇬 Lagos to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A330-300
Origin: Murtala Muhammed Int’l Airport (DNMM)
Destination: Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 12hrs 12mins
Server: Expert

Good evening Naija, welcome to the MMIA, the International Airport. We are at Gate D33 getting ready to board this Delta Airlines flight to Georgia. Let’s Go

Off We GO!!! A beautiful night takeoff from Lagos RWY 18R. Goodbye Naija 🇳🇬

Five hours later, we are sleeping Zzzz at FL340, flying across the Atlantic Ocean going west, after we have eaten dinner. Later on, it will be time for breakfast before we begin our descent into Atlanta.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to touchdown RWY 26R, Atlanta airport sooo early in the morning. Jeee! We will have to wait a whole hour before we taxi to the gate cuz it is early for us to get off the plane and the airport is not opened yet.

Finally, after one hour, we have arrived at Gate F6 in Atlanta Airport. Welcome to Atlanta as we transfer to Concourse A for our 6-hour layover.

Final Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 1506: Atlanta to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A321-200
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 15mins
Server: Expert

We have made it to Gate A13, and it is 12:05 PM. It is time to begin our boarding heading home from Atlanta. Let’s Go.

What a magnificent takeoff RWY 9L from Atlanta, we are airborne. Peace Out Atlanta and we will come back again.

Cruising at FL340 through Kentucky, we begin snacking onboard and relaxing in the sky.

And a cloudy approach RWY 12L, St. Louis Airport? Welp, that’s the weather today in St. Louis and we didn’t expect rain in St. Louis. But oh well, we are about to touchdown St. Louis Airport

And welcome home from our West African Vacation, Naija. What an awesome time we had! Yep, it’s time to head home. Thanks for traveling with me on this amazing journey.

16 Likes

Beauiful photos!

I’ve never flown into St. Louis. Need to try that.

1 Like

@NuggetFornia, what location are you at in the game?

I landed at Reunion about an hour ago. I got out though.

1 Like

@NuggetFornia, you should go to St. Louis. It’s a cool place. You know what’s even cooler? Miami. Have you ever been to Miami?

1 Like

Yes, I have been to Miami. It’s pretty cool.

1 Like