West African Trip back to the USA Pt. 1

Alright folks, it is time for us to head back to my hometown in the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ after a one week vacation in Naija ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ. What a great time it was as we fly back to Lagos on Arik Air.

Arik Air Flight 743: Port Harcourt to Lagos ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Port Harcourt Intโ€™l Airport
Destination: Murtala Muhammed Intโ€™l Airport
Flight Time: 1hr 10mins
Server: Expert

Here goes our ride for today as we board the Boeing 737-800 this time heading back to Lagos from Gate 1, by going on the steps, at Port Harcourt Airport

Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff ๐Ÿ›ซ RWY 21, as we are about to enter the runway for our Port Harcourt departure

Annd Off we Gooo!!! WEEE!!! What a fun takeoff as we lifted off the ground and in the air. Goodbye Port Harcourt

Climbing high, touching the sky as we soar above the area of Owerri.

Cruising at FL300 as we head west. Letโ€™s enjoy some Nigerian snacks onboard and relax throughout this short flight.

Guess what this location is? Itโ€™s Victoria Island and you see the beach. What does that mean? We are approaching Yoruba Land.

Flight attendants, prepare for landing ๐Ÿ›ฌ, on final RWY 18L at MMIA2, Lagos Domestic Airport.

50โ€ฆ 40โ€ฆ 30โ€ฆ 20โ€ฆ 10โ€ฆ touchdown!

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Murtala Muhammed International Airport. Please be seated until the ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โœˆ๏ธ parks the aircraft at the terminal and the seatbelt sign has been turned off. What a great flight.

And arrival to Lagos is complete. As we disembark the aircraft, we go through the steps to proceed on to baggage claim. Once again, welcome back to Lagos.

Thanks for flying with me today back to Lagos. Letโ€™s go ahead and spend another day at a hotel for our next day flight back to the USA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ for part 2.

30 Likes

wow nice photos man

1 Like

Thanks @Gaming_sniper

1 Like

Just popping in but I love your narrative bro. Wholesome stuff :D

1 Like

I loved the Narration it was awesome with the story. U should be an aviation story teller!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

I love trip reports because it brings me experience with traveling

2 Likes

Looks like you almost ran out of runway there! Nice shots.

@Sashaz55, well I took off in time so, I did not even run out of runway

Always loved your photos man!

Never knew this livery existed in IF, great shots Udeme!

1 Like

Thanks @Pilot_Felix

This is my first part of my return back to the USA. Iโ€™m gonna post some shots flying back to the USA in a bit