Were You @ (KRNO) Reno Tahoe/ For The ATC Weekly Event? If Yes Then You Were Featured In My Video

Hi Guys a special post for anyone that was in the atc weekly event at (KRNO) Reno Tahoe/ if you can answer “Yes” then i have some great news!! you may have been featured in my planespotting for the weekly event at KRNO! i wanted to give something back to the community memebers as were all a team here so what i did was included as many pilots as i could with there callsign, IF community name etc which features there departure or arrival on the ground i think youll enjoy it heres a list of names that was in my session so if anyone recognises anyone thats names below could you please tag them and also check out the movie to see if you also featured whos name was not on there!

IF Members Featured:

Tarcisco Br
CMTE-P3D
Connor Mahooney
FGS-CFU-CAAC-Andy
Cpt Khaled IFGC
Franklin Walker
Belgian Bush Pilot
Captain Orman
Nicolas Betancourt
Doraemon
Captain K
PR-GAMER
Captain Bulawayo
Captain D Cakes
A320NEO - IFATC
Sauceboss
IFC ButterAllDay
CrazyJackal16
Harry
Say Whatttt
Jack Samuel
Captain Tiekie
HKG-HND
Highflyer

Thanks Again Guys Your All Featured In Captain Infinites Planespotting!!!

Feel Free To Watch And See Where You Were & How You Performed!

1 Like

Let me know if you featured and tag those if you recognise any of the members 👍🏻

When will you do the Jubiralta one

1 Like

I’ve still got it bro that’ll be the next video to be published they take many hours to edit 👊🏻

1 Like

Ok thanks .

1 Like

No problem bro

1 Like

I’ll do the same I did with this clip 👊🏻

1 Like

I’m not there but @ButterMachine, you have been featured in this video.

1 Like

I was gonna be featured when you ended the video I was the Southwest Canyon Blue 738 Livery. Enjoyed watching that!

1 Like

Sorry bro I remember you the only problem was that on replay you flew through the floor just as you was getting ready for your takeoff roll. Internet connection on my part it happens sometimes but if you give me a DM I’ll make sure you get featured this time bro apologises 👊🏻👎🏻

1 Like

@A320NEO
@Cmte-Natanael
@Franklin_walker
@Belgian_Pilot
@Orman_Suharman
@Nicolas_Betancourt
@Doraemon
@Captain_Ken
@Sauceboss
@Harry
@Highflyer

Guys great news you were all featured in Reno Tahoe airport for the atc weekly event when I was planespotting thanks for making this great if you recognise anyone else in the list could you please tag them enjoy 👊🏻👨‍✈️👍🏻

2 Likes

I was was there 😎

1 Like