Were these helipads always there?

I saw this while flying @ KPSP

Laugh out loud

1 Like

Good question, probably in real life they have it! XD

1 Like

Wait, what? Is this funny? Or were these always here?

I’m just laughing with the crowd :D ! Anyway, JFK, like I said before, they are probably in the real airport! Same with the letters: TAXI at KPSP!

Maybe we´ll see the devs vertically taking off with the 737BBJ from those pads.

12 Likes

This is actually a bug, it’s supposed to be replaced with a helipad in WED. I will change it when I get to a computer.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha, just been laughing about your comment for like 5 minutes straight lol.

Without breathing?!

1 Like

Don’t worry. My lungs were not harmed in the making of this comment.

2 Likes

Maybe the devs are secretly flying helicopters disguised as 737BBJ!

1 Like

We don’t draw these Helipads. We have an option to it. We add that option (Helipad). Someone (@IceBlue) should have drawn it.

1 Like

These helipads should be deleted and replaced by the actual helipad object. The software we use to edit airports has an object that lets us drop perfectly round Ann’s accurate helipads. They already exist in some places, like KNUC. You just can’t see them because Philippe hasn’t created a graphic to display those objects, and probably won’t until Infinite Flight starts adding helicopters (which they probably won’t for a very very long time!)

1 Like

where are the helicopters?!!! We need awesome helis like the apache gunship, the heliplane like the Harrier.

1 Like

The Harrier is a jumpjet.

1 Like