Went back to grade 1

Hi there went back to grade 1 and I was on expert level the last time is signed in … according to my records flights and landings but it places me at grade one and can not go back…

Can you send a picture of you grade table please.

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the community! Can you provide more insight? What grade were you on the last time, picture of your grade table, logbook etc

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! There is a new grade table that needs like 30 landings in 90 days to maintain your grade so maybe that is the problem

1 Like

He’s right
When was the last time you logged in?

First off, I think this should be in #support. Second off, try logging out and logging in again. Don’t delete the app, as you’ll lose your replays, but do try logging in and logging out. I had the same problem a few months back, and logging in and out worked. There’s also a chance that it has something to do with the 20.1 change in grade requirements, so I would read those to see if IF is actually messed up.

It’s not a bug, so no need for #support :)

1 Like

Ahh, alright. My bad.

Hi There!

When 20.1 came out, Infinite Flight released new Grade requirements.

Here’s the article from their website:

Thanks,
Mason

1 Like

Press the (I) next to Grade 1. That will tell you why.

2 Likes

It’s most likely the landings in 90 days (or lack thereof) that’s had your grade reduced

So I need to fly constantly to keep up my standing? I haven’t flown since February

Can you send a screenshot of your grade table? Like you click on the (i)

Hello!

Based on your account activity, your last online flight was October 15th 2019.
To maintain certain grades, a certain level of activity over rolling time is required as stipulated on the grade table.

Copy captain. Thanks to everyone for their help see you the skies

1 Like

Same to you :)

1 Like