Welcoming Balloonchaser to the Moderation Team

Hi Everyone!

It brings me great pleasure to announce the latest addition to our fantastic moderation team. @Balloonchaser has been part of the Infinite Flight community for many years now and has proven himself to be professional, approachable, and very friendly to all.

Balloonchaser, whose real name is Jack, seems to do almost everything under the sun. Within the Infinite Flight community, he is an active IFATC Supervisor, Trainer, and Appeals team member, and has also established the IFGAC, one of the first General Aviation flying clubs on Infinite Flight. He has also played a role in the IFVARB and IFAET groups. In his free time, he is an actor, sailor, hot air balloon enthusiast and aircraft student pilot, among other things.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Jack. It is much deserved, and we are happy to have him on board!

337 Likes

Congratulations Jack! Nice to have you on board, you’ve earned this! 👏

(We’re looking forward to reading your poem!)

71 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS JACK!!! I’m so happy for you!! You really really deserve it and I’m really proud of the person you’ve become. You’re my best friend and just an amazing person overall. Can’t wait to see you continue to grow in this new position!

15 Likes

Congratulations, Jack!

Well deserved

6 Likes

Congrats, Jack! You’re one of the most deserving people of this promotion that I can think of. You’ve been an awesome friend, great IFATC trainer (I hope…), and awesome to talk to. Can’t wait to meet you this summer! So happy for you, saw this one coming from a mile away.

5 Likes

Congratulations, @Balloonchaser! Really well deserved! :D

5 Likes

Big congrats @Balloonchaser! I saw this coming since 100000 years ago

4 Likes

Congratulations, Jack!!

4 Likes

Called it.

5 Likes

Can’t even count how much times I congratulated Jack on getting mod, glad to see the meme is dead and he is a real mod

6 Likes

Well deserved Balloon! Looking forward to working along side with you. 🎈

8 Likes

Me thinking ballonchaser already had Moderator role: 🧐

2 Likes

No in all honestly though I cannot express how awesome this truly is. Jack has been working so hard for this. Congrats dude!

1 Like

Congratulations Jack! Very well deserved, nice job!

1 Like

Congratulations, Jack!

1 Like

Congrats mate

1 Like

Congrats, Jack! This is well deserved. 🎉

2 Likes

Congrats, Jack! :D

1 Like

I’m very happy for you, Jack. Much deserved, congrats!

1 Like