Welcome to the Brand New Malaysia Airlines Infinite Flight Virtual Airline

Welcome to IFMHVA! We are a Brand New Virtual Airline that was Started by @NatIsrael972, @Sam1 and I. The Idea for a Malaysia Airlines Virtual came about when thought about the Virtual Airlines of the three Main Carriers in South East Asia: Singapore Airlines Virtual, Garuda Indonesia Virtual - but where was Malaysia Airlines? Thanks to Help from Both Nat and Sam, we created the Website and Malaysia Airlines Infinite Flight Virtual was Born!

We are Currently Hiring Pilots (Contact form on the Website) and Staff for Roles such as Social Media Manager and Advertising. If you are interested, please contact me here, in a direct message or through the website itself. Also, please contact me if you any inquiries or complaints. Thank you and Selemat Datang/Welcome Aboard Malaysia Airlines Virtual!

Hiring Now! Here’s the Pilot Application Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1E3NCbn1FoDxP6a4hjs5PpTkLf2bpeAIMz95CDdc9NSI/viewform

2 Likes

I just helped along so we can establish the MSI growth triangle ^^

Please check pm

1 Like

Looks a great start up! Look forward to flying along side this VA!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.