Welcome to our two newest moderators!

It truly is a great pleasure to welcome two moderators to the team as we continuously strive for diversity, availability, and experience. Today we bring @anon88794458 and @Chris_S onto the team. Our Infinite Flight community has continued to grow and so will the need for moderation. A larger team keeps everyone fresh and more readily available for you.

@anon88794458 has a great deal of aviation experience as he works on some of the most iconic aircraft today from the land down under. With an Australia based moderator on the team we can ensure a moderator is available to you during those non-peak hours.

@Chris_S is an extremely knowledgable and active member of the community, spending time controlling, helping others, and solving problems that the rest of us just aren’t smart enough to figure out. Chris is a technically savvy guy haling from the great state of Texas.

Thank you both for your willingness to help our community and keep this a great place to share a love of Infinite Flight and aviation!

Moderators:
@MishaCamp
@schyllberg
@Henrik
@Carson
@Levet
@anon88794458
@Chris_S
@Cameron
@Tyler_Shelton
@Joe
sometimes @Mark_Denton

Please give them both a week or two to get spun up and learn the ropes before bombarding with inquiries. We want to ensure they have the knowledge to best assist you.

100 Likes

Congrats @Sam_K and @Chris_S! Very well done!

7 Likes

Congrats! Also what happened to NEO?

4 Likes

He stepped down for personal reasons. We wish him the best!

37 Likes

I’m sure these two will do great in their new roles. Excellent picks!

6 Likes

Ok. Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

These two are honestly no surprise that they are now mods I wish them the best of luck in helping to make the IFC the best!

5 Likes

Always thought that Chris would be one of the next mods to the team, he always puts things into a fair and justified view and I believe they’ll both be brilliant additions.

3 Likes

wow, didn’t expect this! Go @Chris_S and @anon88794458!

3 Likes

Congratulations to these two, I hope they go far and help with the effort of keeping this forum a clean and civilized place for everyone to enjoy. I wish them luck on there future endeaovers, as always everyone on this community needs to be a civilized member, contribute, and make meaningful post’s and they will go very far in this community and leave a lasting impression on every soul they touch here.

5 Likes

Congrats all! Very hard working and productive member. I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Finally, an Australian moderator. Congratulations to Sam and Chris!

10 Likes

A lot more people then just the current mods went.

Congrats Sam and Chris! You both deserve it.

2 Likes

Wow! Let me just start out this way, @anon88794458 , I would never have thought you would be the next mod. I knew you would make it at some point, but definitely not this fast! Wow! Congratulations! @Chris_S ! The Lone Ranger! Howdy! What an honor it is to see my fellow Texan join the team of mods! You deserved it partner! Calling you “The Lone Ranger” from now on, even though you aren’t alone. Guess @Levet , @Chris_S , and @anon88794458 are officially the 3 Amigos now! Yeeeeeehhhhaaaaawwww!

7 Likes

@Chris_S @anon88794458 congrats

3 Likes

Congratulations buddy (@anon88794458 )! You do deserve this position and I look forward for your leadership! It will be nice to see presence of a moderator during dead hours (for Australians and Asians) in the midst of rising numbers of new members coming from Asia and Australia 😆

Also, congratulations Chris! (@Chris_S )! Your contributions do have an impact to this community, thanks for the awesome tutorials and I do look forward for your leadership!

7 Likes

Congratulations & all the best! 😁

3 Likes