Welcome to Our New Moderators

Hi Everyone!

It brings me great pleasure to announce the latest additions to our moderation team. Iโ€™d like you to join me in congratulating two new faces to the team, @AdamCallow and @tomthetank. Congratulations to both on earning this privilege, and I look forward to seeing them thrive!

Adam is a UK(ish)-based team member. He is an active trainer, recruiter, and supervisor for IFATC, a long term beta tester, and currently works at the Isle of Man airport as an aircraft dispatcher. Adam has been on the IFC since 2016 and enjoys spreadsheets.

Tom is a US-based team member. Like Adam, he is active in the IFATC world as a trainer and a supervisor, and is also a long term beta tester. Tom is also a glider pilot, certified flight instructor, and is the creator of Fly-by-Wire, a 3rd party app for Infinite Flight. Tom joined the IFC in 2017 and his favorite animal is the elephant.

342 Likes

Huge congratulations are in order! With more and more users on the forum due to the virus, itโ€™s good we are having two new moderators to keep up with the demand. Well done!

26 Likes

Was not expecting this! Wow, what a surprise! Welcome to the team @tomthetank and @AdamCallow, well done!

15 Likes

Ayyyy congrats Guys!

Well deserved @AdamCallow and @tomthetank

7 Likes

Nice! Iโ€™m not the new guy anymore. As soon as your available, please send me a PM so I can hand over all the open ghosting inquiries to you guys. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But for real, welcome to the team! Iโ€™m looking forward to working alongside you here on the IFC. All the best, have fun and congratulations! Always here to help if you need anything ๐ŸŽ‰

56 Likes

Glad to see new faces again on the moderation team! Congratulations @tomthetank and @AdamCallow!

7 Likes

Yes @AdamCallow knew you could do it! Congrats to both of you

4 Likes

Congrats guys! Awesome seeing the moderation team expand. Makes Misha feel old ๐Ÿ˜œ

9 Likes

New people!!

Congrats @tomthetank and @AdamCallow!

6 Likes

Congrats! ๐ŸŽ‰

4 Likes

Calling someone from the mighty IOM as from the UK @MishaCamp !

Sacrilege ๐Ÿ˜‚

10 Likes

Congrats to the both of you๐Ÿ‘

4 Likes

Congratulations @AdamCallow and @tomthetank. You guys 100% deserve it, and you will make great moderators!

5 Likes

Well done the pair if you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

4 Likes

Two worthy ones, good luck, I think youโ€™ll need itโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Now which of them is being given the honor of managing the 777 development thread? ๐Ÿ˜‚

9 Likes

Excellent additions to the team. Welcome again to you both. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

17 Likes

Whaaaaattt?! Congrats you all! Well deserved.

7 Likes

Congrats!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

4 Likes

Misha, I called it.

20 Likes