Welcome To Miami | An Fly In/Out Event Hosted By @Skye

Welcome to my event called Welcome To Miami! This fly in/out is based in the all new 3D airport, Miami (KMIA)! Miami is a gateway to many countries, and has alot of routes going in/out of it. This will be really fun, and I hope to see you there!

View the event information below.

Airport: KMIA (Miami International Airport)
Time: 1700Z Or 12PM Miami Time (Correct Me If I’m Wrong With The Zulu Time)
Date: June 19 2022

We have no gates! You can spawn at any gate 15 minutes before the event start time and choose a route from here, or think of any route that is flown in real life from Miami!

FlightAware | KMIA

If you would like to control this event, reply below with your selected frequencies!

Local (Full)

Miami ATIS: @JSRibs28
Miami Ground: @JSRibs28
Miami Tower: @JSRibs28

Radar

Miami Center:
Miami Approach:
Miami Departure:

Thanks to these amazing Virtual Airlines for sponsoring this event!

Learn more here: Avianca Virtual | The first airline of the Americas! | Official Thread 2022

Learn more here: FedEx Virtual | Keeping the World on Time | Official Thread 2021-22

If you received a violation, the event host/sponsors are not responsible for it. If you believe it was unfair, contact @appeals.

Please spawn at least 10 minutes before the event start.

Be on your best behavior, do not troll. If you would like to plane spot, please go to a remote stand.

6 Likes

Nice event, Skye!

2 Likes

I was gunna do an event out of Miami called “Celebrating Miami being 3D”

Nice event!

2 Likes

I will be stopping by for sure! :)

1 Like

Could I request to control ground, tower, and atis for this event?

IFATC Officer,
-JSRibs28

I would go if it was a few days later but I am in the car going to Florida

1 Like

Yes! Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Nice event page! I’ll be there. :)

Just for clarification, is the event at 12 PM EST or 5 PM EST? I’m in the same time zone as Miami, however, the date & time input you put for the event shows 5 PM EST - 6 PM EST.

Not sure why that’s like that, I set it to the proper time.

It will be at 12PM EST.

Also unfortunately I won’t be able to come but spawn 15 minutes early and have fun! Make sure to send some screenshots :)

1 Like

so can anyone tell me the exact time of the event in zulu?

1700Z is the time. 12PM EST

okay i’ll be there

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.