Welcome to Aeroflot Virtual

Hello all,
I would like to introduce the beginning of Aeroflot Virtual Airlines! We have been working on this startup for almost half a year now and we’re finally going. A big thanks to @IceBlue for the amazing help he has given us over the past months.

Staff:
This VA currently consis of 3 staff members - @RedarPhel, @Alessio1316, and I, @Northwest. Our staff are ready to help at most times of the day as we are in different time zones (US Central, Canada Eastern, France GMT +2).

Our Fleet and grading system:
We have a full fleet of A320s, 737-900s, A330s, 777-300ERs, A340-600s, 747-8s, and coming soon are the A350 and MD11F. Our grading system starts at the A320 and works it’s way up until the 747-8 in that order

Routes:
Our current routes are inside the Amsterdam region and Southern California region as shown below.
Amsterdam:
EHAM-EDDL
EHAM-EBBR
EHAM-EDDK
EHAM-EDLW
EHAM-EBFS
Southern California:
KLAX-KSAN
KLAX-KNUC
KSAN-KNUC
KSAN-KLGB
KNUC-KONT

History:
Aeroflot was founded on February 9 1923 In the former Soviet Union. They have many destinations inside and out of Russia including Moscow Sheremetyvo (our global hub), Vladivostok International, New York JFK, and so many more.

Information:
You can find more information about us and apply to join our VA at http://aeroflot-va-if.weebly.com
Our events are coming soon.
Thank you for reading,
Aeroflot Virtual Group

Sources

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Aeroflot_Airbus_A330_Kustov.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Aeroflot-Cargo_McDonnell_Douglas_MD-11F_Beltyukov.jpg
https://allplane.tv/blog/2014/2/11/first-russian-a320-with-sharklets/

10 Likes

With the help of 2 others, we have started Aeroflot VA

1 Like

Yes, we just got that today

2 Likes

It attracted me enough to read it all so give them some slack and maybe instead of dissing you can give them tips

3 Likes

While he’s doing that, you can look at the guidelines and terms of service! They’ll teach you how to not get flagged!

6 Likes

What are your tips I don’t see any

1 Like

Take it to pm, save yourself in the long run.

Great VA, will definitely look into it when we get some more information on it!

4 Likes

This thread is about Aeroflot. The OP post may not be the best of quality, but I’m sure @Northwest doesn’t want his topic hijacked by people fighting about it.

5 Likes

all i was doing was giving him a tip on making it more professional

Please refrain from excessive off topic chat.

Anyways, I’m glad you took taking this VA into your own hands. Seems like a great VA and it’ll be great for global! It’s a shame this was ruined by some off topic and rude comments…

3 Likes

Your homepage seems pretty solid, and the advertisement is good. Best of luck I’ll consider joining but I need to expand my fleet, only have the B748 which your VA uses

3 Likes

Hello.

Congratulations on getting IFVARB approved! For me, the Aeroflot Virtual Main Thread (this post) isn’t making me join the VA in anyway. In order to make a VA more attractive, I highly recommend getting inspired by looking at some of the perfect examples of a professional thread by other VAs.

Also, I don’t really like seeing people using exclamation marks in their titles when advertising a VA. I think it’s unprofessional so please change the title up in some way.

Thank you for advertising and I wish you good luck on your virtual airline!

7 Likes

My opinion on the website:

I really liked it! Very appealing to me but there were a few spelling mistakes in the main page. I really liked how you said that your VA are “open minded” and you will always take criticism from other people. I think that there is not a lot of routes and your VA only flies in the Amsterdam region before Global. I know you decided to choose Amsterdam because the region is close to Russia, but it’s ok to add more routes from other regions too. For example, you can have Aeroflot VA operate out of Los Angeles and fly to a certain airport in the SoCal region until the release of Global. In real life, Aeroflot flies to LAX, which is my home airport :)

Feel free to add more routes. You don’t have to but the more routes you have, the more pilots you’ll earn ;)

4 Likes

Good to know - thank you for your input.

1 Like

Lol the infamous SoCal, one of the best places for a flight.

2 Likes

Why would an Aeroflot VA owner have a northwest logo as their profile picture… 🤔

3 Likes

The Aeroflot Staff team would like to thank you all for the tips and thoughts that you have given to the VA and to everything related to it.
We are working hard on making the VA even better and all of your returns will be taken into consideration.

Thank you very much for your precious help and for taking some of your time to give Aeroflot VA some attention!

3 Likes

Ok, LAX routes have been added

According to google, Aeroflot don’t have a 747. Correct me if I’m wrong.

1 Like

Nor do they have he A340-600. I think they introducing their own planes in generic, unsure though.

1 Like