Welcome the one and only Steveo1kinevo

Welcome @Steveo1kinevo
Finally has he arrived to the world of Infinite Flight
The proud pilot of this beauty aircraft!!
Make him welcome!!

Hope to see you around the world!!

48 Likes

After seeing your travel vlogs TB I am happy to welcome you to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Steveo1kinevo!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Steveo1kinevo, I’m sure you will enjoy yourself here.

3 Likes

Welcome to this awesome forum ! We are glad to see you join here

2 Likes

Hey welcome @Steveo1kinevo to the Infinte Flight Community, in short, the IFC. There is no doubt that you will have a great time here!

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome! Look forward to being part of this community. Smooth landings!

130 Likes

Steveooo!!! Glad you’re here for the TBM!

10 Likes

Welcome steveo! It’s about time you join, haha. I am looking forward to seeing what your presence will do to this community!

4 Likes

I promise I have only crashed it once or twice… 😂

12 Likes

I feel sorry for Steveo. He just joined, probably has a ton of notifications, and is trying to figure everything out. Anyways, it’s great to have you as part of the community.

There are many people in the community that would love to fly with you. I would suggest joining a Virtual Airline or club, or just ask some fellow members on the forum if they would like to fly. Let me or anyone else here know if you need anything. We are here to help!

See you in the skies!
Cbro

14 Likes

After using your livery in Infinite Flight on the TBM 930 and watching your Youtube videos, I’m confident in saying that we’re all jealous of your day job. Welcome to the community, see you in the skies! :)

14 Likes

Welcome to the IFC, Steveo! You will be a great addition to this forum! I look forward to seeing you in Infinite Flight!

2 Likes

Hello welcome Steveo!!!hope you have a nice time here if you don’t remember (guy who DM you on insta)Any question or concerns where glad to help just step in to our PM box😁
See you in the IF skies

1 Like

@Steveo1kinevo your a legend at flying the tbm lol. really fun to watch your videos

1 Like

Whelp I think that you’ll get a very warm welcome!

Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome to our IFC @Steveo1kinevo. I really love your videos and the knowledge that you are sharing world wide. I would be honored to provide ATC for you as I’m in training for my practical and becoming IFATC. Again, welcome to IFC.

4 Likes

Now that’s one hell of a full time job!

1 Like

Welcome, @Steveo1kinevo! Glad that you are apart of the IF community, though I have never heard of your channel I am going to start looking your youtube vids up :).

1 Like

Hello Steveo! I’d like to ask, in your experience of flying the TBM, how close is the Infinite Flight version to the real thing?

2 Likes