Welcome Our New Moderators!

Congratulations Euan and Damian! Welcome to the Moderating Team!

9 Likes

Congrats gentleman! Do us proud!

3 Likes

Congrats @Damian and @ewanfleming! You deserve it! It’s always a pleasure working alongside you guys in the IFVARB. Once again, congrats!

9 Likes

Congratulation to the new mods of IFC, I’m sure you all will do an amazing job.

2 Likes

Nice job, Ewan and Damian! Best of luck. 🙂

4 Likes

Congratulations @ewanfleming and @Damian ! Hope for the best for both in your new position as moderators.

3 Likes

Congrats to both of you guys. You really do a great job within IFVARB and I am sure you will do your best for our community! Congrats to both of you again!!

3 Likes

@Damian congratulations! @ewanfleming I know I congratulated you in IFATC, but congrats here as well! Both of you gentlemen deserve it. Good work! :)

3 Likes

Congrats @Damian!

4 Likes

It’ll be a pleasure working along side of both of you Damian and Ewan. Congrats guys! You’ll do great. 🙂

18 Likes

Congratulations both of you! Looking forward to seeing you both as part of the team.

2 Likes

Congrats new mods!

2 Likes

Congrats guys!Wish you all well

2 Likes

Congrats, @Damian and @ewanfleming.
Way to go!

2 Likes

@ewanfleming the north is still the best

please don’t hurt me

Anyway congratulations to you both, can’t wait to put your moderating skills to the test! (Just kidding ;))

7 Likes

Enjoy the show

2 Likes

After all I’ve heard you’ve done in the VARB, I look forward to what you’ll do for the community! Congratulations! 👍🏻
(The real Ewan just got even realer)

3 Likes

Congrats fellas! Now get to work 😈

5 Likes

Congratulations guys. Well deserved and hope you enjoy your new role to this community !

2 Likes

Congrats guys! Good luck with your new positions ;)

3 Likes