Welcome Our New Moderators!

It’ll be a pleasure working along side of both of you Damian and Ewan. Congrats guys! You’ll do great. 🙂

18 Likes

Congratulations both of you! Looking forward to seeing you both as part of the team.

2 Likes

Congrats new mods!

2 Likes

Congrats guys!Wish you all well

2 Likes

Congrats, @Damian and @ewanfleming.
Way to go!

2 Likes

@ewanfleming the north is still the best

please don’t hurt me

Anyway congratulations to you both, can’t wait to put your moderating skills to the test! (Just kidding ;))

7 Likes

Enjoy the show

2 Likes

After all I’ve heard you’ve done in the VARB, I look forward to what you’ll do for the community! Congratulations! 👍🏻
(The real Ewan just got even realer)

3 Likes

Congrats fellas! Now get to work 😈

5 Likes

Congratulations guys. Well deserved and hope you enjoy your new role to this community !

2 Likes

Congrats guys! Good luck with your new positions ;)

3 Likes

Congratulations Ewan and Damain, You guys have put so much time into this community through the IFVARB and couldn’t deserve it more.

It’s sad to to see Sam go though, he was a good mod!

6 Likes

Yea we wish you the best Sam.You have put in A lot of hard work in the community as well

4 Likes

Congrats guys, u guys work hard to contribute to the IFC!
Well deserved @Damian @ewanfleming
I look forward to what u guys will do!
Again congrats!

Sad to see sam leave…

2 Likes

Congrats @ewanfleming and @Damian! Very well deserved, thanks for all of the hard work you put into the IFVARB and the community as a whole!

@anon88794458 Sad to see you go - you were a great moderator. Wish you the best in all of your future endeavors. :)

8 Likes

Congrats Ewan and Damian! Good luck!

3 Likes

Congratulations Damian and Ewan! Well deserved promotion :)

2 Likes

Congrats Damian and Ewan! I can’t wait to see what infinite flight becomes with you two now on the moderator team.

To Sam, it’s sad to see you go. We had some good laughs about those ghostings that were in question. I wish you the best in the future :)

4 Likes

Very sad to see @anon88794458 go, very nice person as well as an amazing moderator. On a positive note congradulations to @ewanfleming and @Damian! You guys will continue to do great things, I’m sure!

10 Likes

Congrats @ewanfleming and @Damian !! You guys will do great as staff;)

2 Likes