Welcome Misha Camp to the Infinite Flight Team!

Congrats Misha on this new role in the Infinite Flight Staffing Ranks. I look forward to seeing what ideas and contributions you add into Infinite Flight in the future.

Good Luck!!

Congratulations Misha! Such beautiful news for such a beautiful person with outstandingly beautiful socks! See you in a few weeks buddy!

Congrats Misha! Much deserved for someone who works so hard for Infinite Flight on all mediums. :)

Congrats misha!! Hopefully we can still joke around on the ifatc slack. I thank you for everything youโ€™ve done for the community. From the bottom of my heart. Congrats my friend!

And I thought that he hacked IFโ€™s twitter accountโ€ฆ

Jokes aside: Congrats Misha! Well deserved buddy! Everyone here appreciates your hard work!

Great news! Congratulations Misha. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the IFC and the wider IF network through social media.

God help us all ;)

Congrats and about time too!

congrats Misha!!! Well deserved

Congrats misha! You definitely deserve it. ๐Ÿฆ„

Congratulations @MishaCamp a great achievement it is mate โ€ฆ happy flying buddy

Funnily enough I have created some ๐Ÿ‘€

Oh yeah. 18 Slack channels plus the forum is how I like to live my life ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ha, lol, good luck with that. Enjoy your new job!

Oh, of course you can. If anything, I now have to be more active there ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Yay Misha! Congrats! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ

Wow! Awesome! Congratulations!

Nice job @MishaCamp! || Congratulations ||

Yay! Our staff is so diverse we now have a unicorn and bb8? Congratulations Misha!

Congrats Misha! Well deserved!

Congrats Misha! Well deserved I expected you to be on the team soon!