Welcome Misha Camp to the Infinite Flight Team!

Enjoy your new position, Misha!! 🦄

6 Likes

Excellent news! Misha, we expect you to have some Infinite Flight socks asap ;)

40 Likes

You already have. ACJ5 on the A318 :)

35 Likes

Good job Misha on becoming part of the team!

3 Likes

Congrats Misha! Looking forward to seeing you in the new role.

5 Likes

Congratulations Misha, we can all safely say that this is well deserved! Good job :)

2 Likes

I am pretty sure his notifications just exploded…

7 Likes

Congrats Misha! We know that Infinite Flight will have that just amazing touch of yours😂

3 Likes

Congratulations Mishmish.

Well deserved promotion!

6 Likes

I’m greatly looking forward to what’s ahead now that you’re in this position. Congratulations and good luck!

(Can u get them add an actual unicorn to IF now that you’re staff? 😛)

9 Likes

Congratulations Misha! Well deserved :)

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new milestone Misha! I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us. ;)

3 Likes

Well deserved Misha, you are truly a great member of the community :)

2 Likes

Congrats Misha! We’re all so proud that you’ve come this far to be officially named as a Staff Member at FDS! 😀❤️

2 Likes

Congratulations MishMish! May you bless the Infinite Flight social media channels with your magical touch! 🦄

See you in Birmingham Mr European Liason!

6 Likes

Congrats Misha on this new role in the Infinite Flight Staffing Ranks. I look forward to seeing what ideas and contributions you add into Infinite Flight in the future.

Good Luck!!

3 Likes

Congratulations Misha! Such beautiful news for such a beautiful person with outstandingly beautiful socks! See you in a few weeks buddy!

2 Likes

Congrats Misha! Much deserved for someone who works so hard for Infinite Flight on all mediums. :)

2 Likes

Congrats misha!! Hopefully we can still joke around on the ifatc slack. I thank you for everything you’ve done for the community. From the bottom of my heart. Congrats my friend!

3 Likes

And I thought that he hacked IF’s twitter account…

Jokes aside: Congrats Misha! Well deserved buddy! Everyone here appreciates your hard work!

3 Likes