Welcome Kai to the Infinite Flight Team!

Hello, aviators!

We’re excited to announce a new addition to the Infinite Flight development team!

Image from iOS (140)Kai Malcolm is from Melbourne, Australia, and is the creator of VANet - a virtual airline management system. He began programming at the age of 11, has had a passion for aviation all his life, and is now on his way to his Recreational Pilot’s License. He enjoys developing websites and cloud applications in his free time.

We’re excited to have Kai on board part-time as he works with Cameron and Jason on streamlining Infinite Flight’s web deployment and some longer-term backend projects. You won’t always know when you’re seeing Kai’s handiwork but we’re very happy to have him on board and we’re looking forward to getting to know him better.

Please join us in welcoming Kai to our team!

371 Likes

Congratulations Kai! I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be able to work on something you’ve spend so much time on as a user. You’ve earned this spot and I wish you all the best on your journey. Godspeed!

27 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Kai! Very well deserved given your impeccable UI and backend skills. All the best!

2 Likes

We al knew this was gonna happen at some point. Congrats Kai!

7 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

Congratulations Kai!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome, congrats!

3 Likes

Massive congratulations Kai! Looks like hard work payed off. 🎉🥳👏

2 Likes

congrats 🎉🥳

2 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations Kai!

2 Likes

Congrats Kai! You’ve worked hard, well deserved position!

2 Likes

Congrats Kai.

2 Likes

Congrats Kai!!! :D

2 Likes

Congrats Kai! Well deserved!

1 Like

Wow! Congrats Kai, no shock there! Great job.

2 Likes

Congrats Kai! I’ve seen lots of VAs use your work. I knew you’d get somewhere great in this community!

1 Like

Congratulations Kai!

2 Likes