Welcome Infinite Flight Moderators

Infinite Flight is excited to usher in a new batch of forum moderators to the community! Our Infinite Flight Moderators represent all things moderation, primarily focusing on the forum, but also serving as a go-to resource for moderators of Discord and beyond.

Your newest Moderators are:

Whether through IFATC, ATC recruiting, appeals, VAs, or on the forum, you’ve likely interacted with all three of these individuals. We’re so thrilled to add their experience to the ranks! Please join me in welcoming them. They look forward to shaping the future of this forum and community!

171 Likes

Congratulations to all of the new mods. Hope they do a great job moderating the IFC, its a big place.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all! Well deserved! πŸ‘πŸ»

2 Likes

Congratulations to all three of you!

Now let the fun begin 😈

1 Like

Welcome everyone! Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congrats! Good luck moderating the Discord server!

1 Like

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to working with all of you πŸ™Œ

5 Likes

Congratulations to the three of you! Each of you have been on the forum for many years and you all have contributed in your own unique ways.

Thanks so much for everything you have done so far and looking forward to seeing you all strive in your new roles as Infinite Flight moderators!

Looking forward to your poems now… πŸ˜‚

6 Likes

Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Congrats to all of you. Very well deserved!

4 Likes

Welcome Omar, Darius and Jet. Glad to see all three of you join the team. Specifically more IFAE peeps. 😎

Trying to recall when your DMs were fun… 😜

11 Likes

@JoshFly8, I expect you to make all 3 of their mod privileges get revoked if their poems are not up to par.

Nevertheless, congrats! I’ve never seen any of you before but still nice to see people get promoted.

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m very happy for the three of you!

2 Likes

Congratulations to all three of you

1 Like

Congratulations to you all! Very well deserved, have fun in your new positions challenges!

1 Like

Congratulations all of you, very well deserved!

Time flies :)

1 Like

Welcome new moderators!

1 Like

Congratulations guys!! Well deserved πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Congratulations Darius, Omar, and Jet! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

1 Like

Congratulation everyone on your well deserved promotion! Enjoy all of your new moderator powers and duties! πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ‰

1 Like