Welcome Home 2020!

G’day all and welcome to 2020. Yes I know I can’t believe it’s already 2020 and a new decade. Haha haha in Australia of course and my fellow Kiwis living in New Zealand, This new decade will bring lots of different things and challenges which I look forward to. I’ve made a short 1 minute and 30 second video to kickstart the year off with, enjoy it.

image Not Applicable

image Multiple Different Times

image Multiple Different Routes

image Multiple Different Aircraft

image Multiple Different Airlines

image Multiple

You should know by now, contact me via PM if you want to use something outside of the forum.

Qantas signing out in 2020, peace!

23 Likes

Its a cool video with nice cinematics, but there is no beat drop, but rather continuous music that becomes a bit boring as the video progresses.

2 Likes

Wow very nice! I just woke up early on my last 2019 morning to catch my last flight of the decade :D How’s 2020?

1 Like

This video was intended to be calming not all beat dropping and all that stuff, the music is continuous as I never chopped it.

@snoman the new decade feels fresher than ever. New Years Resolutions for me have already begun.

3 Likes

I think the video is really nice!

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed, what I’m trying to say is that there is no "finishing point’ it just kinda ended on an awkward note.

1 Like

If I had continued the video on longer it would have went on for 3 minutes and get really boring.

Good point.

Don’t get me wrong, the video is great! I just think you missed it on the music.👍 Obviously others might think different, its just my opinion.

I personally loved the music, might not be your taste of music which is fine but I liked it and it’s my video, it’s cool to be unique and have music that people may not like.

It’s definitely a good video. Maybe incorporate more moving shots with freecam. There is already a some, but I feel there is too many still shots. The music fits very well with the “New Decade” vibe. Very calm, but also has a nice beat at the same time. 🙂

1 Like

Nice video mate!

1 Like

Great video 😃

1 Like

Wow man, happy new year🥳
Pls don’t spoil 2020 for me

Great video too

1 Like

That’s a very nice video nice scenes happy new year!

1 Like

Thanks guys, I won’t spoil it for you @Infinite_Qantas

1 Like