They’re always the best! 9/10 waves I get are from WN pilots 😂

1 Like

Nice shots!!

1 Like

where’s my tag buddy

where is it tho

anyways, nice shots tho!

1 Like

The perfect plane, my favorite plane, with my favorite airline. Great work Kamryn!

4 Likes

A cool pilot on a cool plane (definetly better than the NEO), nice photos!

3 Likes

Amazing pictures I wish I can go spotting in Klas one day 😆

1 Like

It’ll be worth a visit in June when our international service starts up! Just though I should leave this here 👀

June Service start-ups:

• British Airways 772 EGLL/EGKK
  • Virgin Atlantic 789 EGLL
  • Edelweiss A343 LSZH
  • Condor 763 EDDF
  • Korean Airlines 77W RKSI (Highly Unlikely)

July Service start-ups

• British Airways A35K EGLL
  • KLM 789 EHAM
3 Likes

Wow!! All my favorite planes, hope to see some pics of them!

1 Like

Incredible photos man! I love those late evening photos, it’s a nice change from the normal. The Southwest moonshot is by far my favorite!

1 Like

I so want his job. Awesome photos!

1 Like

yikes…

That Hawaiian NEO is beautiful! Sorry I couldn’t make it spotting with you. But since summer break just started for me, I’ll have more chances to go!

1 Like

Is that the MAX or the normal one?

Looks like a MAX 8 to me

Can’t tell the difference from the side bc they look so similar. Thanks for helping :D

1 Like

The winglets are what help me differentiate. The MAX’s blended winglets look quite different from the splits on the -800s

1 Like

I usually check if the engines have chevrons or not (Curvy edge near the rear of the engine)

1 Like

Incredible photos man. Would love to see your setup when you’re spotting. I gotta get out to the lookout again soon.

1 Like

What spot did you go to get these photos? I was there least week with a group of friends and we couldn’t really find a good spot to spot at

1 Like