Welcome Back Group Flight (May 2023)

Hello everyone. After a nearly three month absence from flying in Infinite Flight. I will be returning to the game on May 27. I did a goodbye event back in March that took me to Palma de Mallorca in Spain and I will now be returning “home” (San Francisco) from there. The routes and dates will be listed below. Please reply and quote which flight you are going to do. I hope to see you there!

The Route:

The route I’ll be taking will go Palma-Rome-San Francisco on two airlines. Ryanair and United Airlines. United are actually just starting flights between SFO-FCO in the coming weeks!
fco

FLIGHT 1:

Route Airlines Date & Time Aircraft Type Flight Plan Pilots
LEPA-LIRF Ryanair 2023-05-27T19:00:00Z (COMPLETED) B737-800 LEPA D074G UREXE IDABU BASBU RAEZ RAN1 CF25 RF781 RF724 RF792 LIRF @Bay_Area_Aviation, @Flyin.Hawaiian, @Icey, @Wonderousbuilder641, @LuckyRc, @Jay003

FLIGHT 2:

Route Airlines Date & Time Aircraft Type Flight Plan Pilots
LIRF-KSFO United, ITA 2023-05-28T05:45:00Z B777-300ER, B777-200ER, A350-900 (Generic) Uploaded Before Takeoff @Bay_Area_Aviation, @Flyin.Hawaiian, @Icey, @LuckyRc, @Jay003, @MANDELA

After about 2 months away, I’m so ready to return to Infinite Flight. However my time will be interrupted. For a week in June and the first two weeks of July, I’m heading to Europe in real life and won’t have time to fly. So I will be on hiatus for a bit and do a goodbye flight too. But I intend to return in mid July and continue for the remainder of summer. Can’t wait to be back in the air again! See you soon!

Iʻll sure join! Mark me down for both flights.

also put this in #live:events

1 Like

I’ll put you down

1 Like

I would love to join both flights!

1 Like

I think I’ll participate in the first flight!

1 Like

@Icey, @Wonderousbuilder641 I’ll put you two down

1 Like

Event Bump

5 days until our first flight. Signup now before its too late!

I will go please

1 Like

One both flights or just one?

Both please

1 Like

Ille be joining both! And welcome back!

1 Like

@LuckyRc, @Jay003 got you guys!

Can I participate in the second flight please?

1 Like

Sure thing!

1 Like

Less than 24 until flight #1. Last chance to sign up!

Less than an hour before we takeoff. Please spawn in 15 minutes prior to departure at 2023-05-27T18:45:00Z at Palma de Mallorca Airport!

Folks im gonna be a little late. We will not be leaving at 12 most likely

Please spawn in now @Flyin.Hawaiian, @Icey, @Wonderousbuilder641, @LuckyRc, @Jay003

On my way home, will be there in 5!

1 Like

Sorry I forgot I signed up for this at this time, won’t be able to attend as I’m out of town.

1 Like