Weird object in the sky

It couldn’t be a shooting star, as it was too low to be that, and it was moving too slowly as well. However, I wouldn’t discard the UFO theory 😂

2 Likes

if it was near or after sunset, it could be skydivers. They use strobes and glowsticks (occasionally led lights) to mark their positions whilst decending.

3 Likes

UFO. Bet my pet fish on it. (Especially since I don’t have a pet fish) WAIT!! MIND BLOWN!! THESE ARE THE ALIENS THAT KIDNAPPED @Thomas_Galvin AND ERASED HIS MEMORY OF HIS SHOWER!!

8 Likes

A UFO! Quick, bring the most outdated VGA camera we have 😅

5 Likes

Don’t get Australia and New Zealand mixed up mate. Them’s fightin words!

Even the airliners down here made a wager between the crew over a Rugby game. These mock ups were actually done by the two seperate airline companies as a wager (more of a friendly joke) if they lost the bet. But in the end, the losing cabin crew for the entire fleet would have to wear the opposing team colours for the day.

As far as the weird lights in the sky…I’ve searched for a while online and can’t find anything yet. Might be too early…but it’s more fun to say it’s a conspiracy 😂

10 Likes

This interests me. Hmm.

1 Like

Must’ve been a very fat skydiver 😂

3 Likes

They have unmanned aircraft flying over NZ. Theyre …large… .
I read an article about it…
(Im in NZ, too)

1 Like

It was probably a drone… They might have bright lights on it because they aren’t in communication with other aircraft in the area and they want it to be highly visible. Hey, you noticed it on the ground so it’s working. There’s drones the size of GA aircraft and drones the size of baseballs so you can’t rule them out because of size.

1 Like

Can you give me the link?

1 Like

It’s called a blimp.

3 Likes

It didn’t look big enough to be a blimp.

1 Like

Not nesscerriy big.

1 Like

@Potato_pilot
Sorry, man. I read it in a magazine during reading-time. The magazine is in our TED room, and I wont come bach, because Im leaving school.

1 Like

Space debris? Or it could be a aircraft of some sort (I have seen some without tail lights before)

1 Like

Could be one of those Chinese lantern thingys

4 Likes

I think it is sort of Spitfire?

1 Like

He lives in New Zealand, why would there be a Chinese lantern?

1 Like

I have Chinese lanterns in my city in America all the time…

5 Likes

I saw something too, though I live beside CFB Gagetown😂😂

1 Like