Weird dreams about Infinite flight

Have u ever dreamt that u were playing infinite flight and weird things happened?

The other day I dreamt that I was on approach to somewhere in Luisiana, but the STAR said that I needed to be 2000ft, which in my dream was just a few inches above a river I was following on a swamp. I was so close to the trees (I was between the trees) and I violation came up and said that I should not disturb wildlife lmao. Then I was an alligator in infinite flight and BOOM. There I was playing infinite flight as a freaking alligator. I hope I’m not the only one with these dreams and I hope u can share some of them :)

18 Likes

Bro what 💀

28 Likes

I did do an overnight flight one time and i was dreaming of getting a violation, only to find out that wasn’t a dream. I got speed warnings

5 Likes

Dream sounds gas 🤘

3 Likes

what did you smoke

14 Likes

If you’re having dreams about Infinite Flight, maybe it’s time to go outside and meet some people…

42 Likes

No, I can’t say I have.

1 Like

I can’t recall playing as an alligator in Infinite Flight, I’m really sorry. Maybe there is a misunderstanding?

2 Likes

I once had a dream where Infinite Flight had trees, buildings, and smoke while landing and I had some friends that said Infinite Flight was bad and horrible but they saw the update and regretted saying that. I quickly turned into a passenger flying from KMIA-KATL on the plane listening to Magnolia by Playboi Carti for some reason. Gave me ambience vibes. 🤷‍♂️😐

3 Likes

I don’t know what you smoke but give me all of it

2 Likes

No. I can whip up a very vivid idea of how nice it’d be to wake up and see the team has reworked and added the entire A340 family with all my dream liveries.

3 Likes

Dw, I actually do have a social life and I’m a student too xd

I don’t know if ure joking, I’m talking about a dream I had

Nothing, that’s what an average dream of mine looks like XD

I don’t, just have a funny brain lmao 🤣

1 Like

the scientific medical term for these symptoms is a professional term known as viophobia seek emergency medical attention and call 911 if these symptoms show up

3 Likes

Bro I had a dream that i was driving a A380 in the ocean and the next part, I see dhar mann

2 Likes

Today, I just had a dream of me flying the new A380 and was flying from YSSY-VHHH. When I took off, I stalled and magically stop when I was vertical as heck. Cruise was good and it was time for the descent. I descending so late, I forgot to turn of the A/P and the plane landed and did a backflip. 😐

1 Like

you’re welcome

17 Likes

This is the best response I’ve ever seen in the community 🤣🤣 thanks :3

1 Like