Weird citation engine or something

When I was flying a long haul with it, I found a cube inside the engine that had parts of the plane on it.

3 Likes

What exactly do you mean? Can you send a picture?

1 Like

I know what it looks like.

The Citation is an outdated aircraft and needs to be reworked. The “cube” will probably get fixed once it’s reworked

2 Likes

Yeah I am trying to

Uhh… speaking of weird Cessna Citation issues… what the heck is this?

3 Likes

6 Likes

That is currently a known issue on most outdated aircraft when rendering settings are on Low. A fix is being looked into.

In terms of this ‘cube’…

“It’s a fun Easter Egg” - @Ryan

4 Likes

It is weird right?

1 Like

Along the lines of the Allspark and Tesseract, the InfiniteCube has unlimited power, and needs to be hidden behind the fan blades of unsuspecting aircraft. It comes in multiple forms, appears in multiple places, and disguises itself with decals from the aircraft it resides in at that moment…

Interesting but odd find haha

4 Likes

It was dubbed the Cube of Knowledge by yours truly.

2 Likes

You also see the same in the space shuttle on the 747-SCA. I believe it is either in the cockpit or on the window on the ceiling of the aircraft.

1 Like

What in the world was this supposed to be? A transformer? Hahaha!

1 Like

Same i noticed this too

1 Like

It looks like a livery template! It shows how the Devs paint their aircraft (or used to). Wouldn’t it be cool if these were public domain and we could make our own liveries?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.