Weird Bug, speed violations at 144kts

Earlier today ,I was flying from Hong Kong to Shanghai when I somehow recieved violations. I was flying at 4000ft with a speed of about 160 kts , suddenly Speed Warnings appearred on the screen,I reduced my speed ,but it doesn’t work . Finally I stalled, crashing into the water several miles away from Pudong Airport.

That is weird:(
Why did u crash

It still says 144 on HUD

@SimpleWaffles with a wind of 12kt and a GS of 130-he most certainly wasn’t at 250kt or above. This is a strange thing indeed-it shows his IAS rising on the tape-but he’s at 144kt and rising.

3 Likes

Would you mind sharing the replay file with us?

2 Likes

You can share it via sharemyinfiniteflight.com

1 Like

+1

Here is the link to upload and we’ll take a peek for you.

1 Like

Send us the code once it is finsh uploading

It’s probably best for you to contact a moderator or staff that can remove the violations, don’t forget to include the live replay so they can take a look for you.

Thats really strange try to contact the support!*

I think it is time for a more qualified answer. @schyllberg, would you like to give some input on this situation?

3 Likes

I think it’s time we wait for some kind of reply from the OP. But yeah, the replay would be helpful here.

7 Likes

This is exactly what happened to me and I got ghosted from the amount of violations

I think there is a problem with these warnings, here is another example of a violaçao without any reason, the warning came out of nowhere and after a time received violation.
@schyllberg

Replays please. Can’t do much without those and there’s never been an issue with this before… so details is out of the most importance.

6 Likes

why not contacting the developers about the bugs?

I don’t know what you mean by this.

As stated above, the replays were needed but no one ever gave them.

i mean, why don’t you guys contact the developers of the weird violation bugs?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.