As some of you may know, I’m in the process of fully founding an Infinite Flight Photographers / Infinite Flight Photo Editing group. For our team to be more involved in the community, I’ve decided to ask for your thoughts on creating a weekly photo competition.
What's in it for Me?
Well, while we won’t be able to give out monetary prizes, your photo will be featured on the front page of our website (that will be released later today / tomorrow). Your photo will also be on the top post of the weekly IFPE competition thread. All credit will be given as per usual, and your name will be on the front page not in smallprint, but as a header.
You may even be invited to IFPE if your skills are good enough!!!
What the Rules Would Be
- Your photo can be edited in any way, abstract, minor touch-up or even a complete revamp!
- Your photo must be your own.
- Your photo is more likely to be picked if you took it in the last week (or so). Don’t just give us your best one that you always use to show off your skills.
- And finally, only one shot per week per member! This is to make sure that the competition is fair.
How the Photos would be Judged
- Our team would judge your photos in private, and the winner would only be revealed at the end of the week on Sunday by 2100z.
- We would judge your photo based on a number of factors. These include (but are not limited to):
- Edit Quality (if applicable) - (Don’t oversaturate the photo PLEASE, it’s an overdone effect.)
- General photo quality (e.g. is the UI visible)
So, Whaddaya Think?
- Sounds Good!
- Unneeded, but nice idea.
- Not a good idea at all.