Weekly Dose of IF | Week of 7/26 - 8/01

Hello IFC, welcome to the third week of my Weekly Dose of IF series. This weeks photos were taken from the day 7/26 all the way to 8/01. Like always the top 10 out of many photos make it so here they are. Also before you look at the photos I am considering to start another series posted on Monday’s where you guys PM me photos that are nice, interesting, or whatever you’d like to call it. Still thinking of what I’d call it but anyway let me know if you want another series of you guys’ photos. Enjoy!!!

Server: Expert

Aircraft’s Included: B738, B739, B772, B789, A320, A321

Airlines Included: Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Avianca, Delta Airlines, Infinite Flight, LATAM, Southwest Airlines

Airports and Regions/Airspace Included: KLAX, PANC, SKBO, OAKLAND, ANCHORAGE, JACKSONVILLE, SANTIAGO

Avianca A320 on final in Bogotá with another Avianca A320 exiting the runway

Delta 737-800 crossing runway 24L in Los Angeles with an Infinite Flight 777-200 waiting to depart

LATAM 787-9 cruising away from the Andes Mountains

Alaska 737-900 cruising over the snowy mountains of Alaska

A row of Anchorage gates nearly filled with a variety of aircrafts, Airbus A320 family and Boeing 737 family

More action in Los Angeles with two Southwest 737-800s, one crossing 24L and one lining up

American Airlines 737-800 cruising over the southeastern U.S. with the moon watching closely

Southwest 737-800 on final in San Francisco during dusk

Should I create a seperate topic where you guys PM me your great photos???

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Poll closes 2020-08-03T21:00:00Z

New Weekly Dose of IF posts every Sunday!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 Likes

Nice photos!

1 Like

that is beautiful as beep

1 Like

Happy realism noises apart from the Alaska 320 lol

2 Likes

The Alaska photos were the best!

2 Likes

This should really be a thing. Like the weekly dose of IF. And the PM thing with people sending photos is a great idea!!

1 Like