Weekend in St Maarten ( SPOTTING )

Yesterday, I came in from Miami into the beautiful island of St Maarten ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฝ home to the Maho Beach ๐Ÿ๏ธ famous for being close to the Princess Juliana Intl Airport ( TNCM ) Iโ€™ve always wanted to come here for years but now Iโ€™m here and I wanted to do some spotting ๐Ÿ“ธ Iโ€™m not beach person but this was the one exception here are my fav shots ๐Ÿ“ธ

JetBlue Airbus A321 coming in from Newark, New Jersey ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ( KEWR )

Same JetBlue A321 lining up on RWY 10 to head back to Newark!

Now for a widebody, KLM Airbus A330-300 coming in all the way from Amsterdam Schiphol, Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ( EHAM )

Smooth Touchdown ๐Ÿงˆ๐Ÿ˜

Once this bad boy was coming back I tested the jet blast in this thing and it was STRONG I even flew into the ocean ๐ŸŒŠ but now she heads back to Schiphol!

American Airlines Airbus A319-100 arriving from Charlotte, North Carolina ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ( KCLT )

Back to Charlotte at this point I went to get some lunch ๐Ÿฅช

Sadly while I was ordering, this Delta Boeing 757-200 had to come in from Atlanta, Georgia ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ( KATL ) but I did catch it leave and the jet blast was WILDD not as bad as the A330 but donโ€™t underestimate the 757 ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Here we have an American Airlines Boeing 737-800 who is coming in from Miami, Florida ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ( KMIA )

Here is the same plane going back to Miami, It really sucks that in about 24 hours Iโ€™ll be on another American 737-800 going back I really wish I couldโ€™ve stayed longer exam season is coming so I wonโ€™t be traveling until the summer but between now and the next time, see you back at Princess Juliana airport!

22 Likes

Very nice!

Absolutely love this airport, amazing shots!

@NonStopsAviation, love them shots. Those are the exactly shots that I have taken especially the Delta Flight because thatโ€™s the flight that I flew from Atlanta and now going back to St. Louis on Monday the following week, Iโ€™ll be flying on that flight

2 Likes

Nice, canโ€™t wait!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.