Wednesday Spotting Miami Intl Airport, Miami, Florida ( KMIA )

Well those 2 months and 2 weeks flew pretty fast, tomorrow is in fact my 1st day of school so trips are gonna change for now. until Summer begins again, there will only be ONE trip a month ( that’s even if I want to do one ) I am currently planning four so far I already did August so there won’t be one in August, In September after I get back from Los Angeles 🌴📸 ( irl not in game ) I plan on meeting some internet friends in Vegas and in October I have the big trip where I’ll head back to Europe and get this I’ll go back to Europe in November for Thanksgiving and I’ll do my favorite route for winter break but anyways back to today, MIA “celebrates” something known as “Widebody Wednesday” it’s essentially what it sounds like, it’s about widebody aircarft and on MIA’s IG page, they post a random widebody every Wednesday. Because of this, I am only posting my WIDEBODY catches so sorry no narrow bodies today anyways, LETS BEGIN!

To kick things off, we got the Portuguese butter machine neo 🧈⚙️✈️ arriving from Lisbon, Portugal 🇵🇹

I spy with my little eye, an Emirates Boeing 777-300ER arguing from Dubai, UAE 🇦🇪 next summer I’m planning to go to the Maldives 🇲🇻 and if I can, I’m trying Emirates!

Iberia Airbus A330-300 arriving from Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸👀

Arguably the most beautiful catch of the day, an ITA Airways Airbus A350-900 after its journey from Rome, Italy 🇮🇹👀 Every time I see one, it gets me more excited for that October trip!

Most departures from RWY 09 were narrowbodies but not this one, here is Boliviana de Aviación’s new bird. An Airbus A330-300 ( substituting the -200 ) lining up to take off for Santa Cruz, Bolivia 🇧🇴 I remember when American Airlines used their 757s on this route.

Speaking of AA, Now here is a unique find. this Boeing 777-300ER was one a mission to head from their main hub in Dallas DFW to Cali, Colombia 🇨🇴 to deliver vaccines to Cali and the surrounding areas, how nice of AA to do this! Anyways she needed to be sent here to MIA to fly to São Paulo, Brazil 🇧🇷 later in the night.

Now here is a totally normal AA 777-300ER with passengers on it, it did come in quite late from London Heathrow, UK 🇬🇧 but, better late than never!

Now the longest flight from MIA according to most people would be MIA → DXB with Emirates but as a frequent MIA spotter. this isn’t true, the actual longest flight both in and out of MIA is a cargo flight, it’s a DHL service from Seoul Incheon, South Korea 🇰🇷 with a flight time of around 16 hours or so on the Boeing 777F and here she is!

More cargo! Well actually the last one trust me, here is a LATAM 777F arriving from Montevideo, Uruguay 🇺🇾 similar to the one my cousin caught in Bogotá, Colombia 🇨🇴 when we went spotting at BOG back in May!

Here is the last spot of the day and summer, a LATAM Boeing 787-9 arriving from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 which originally arrived into PUJ from Santiago, Chile 🇨🇱 I hope you enjoyed not only this spotting session but also all 6 trips I did this summer and can’t wait to do more even during the school year but as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

8 Likes