Weather

Hey I don’t have real weather when I fly it always sunny and when I check the weather someone it says it raining but it not in the sim I have not flown ils before imageAnd it doesn’t allow me to choose weather

Did you try tapping on the weather button? (might be a dumb question, but I am asking)

What is the device model? What OS are you using? When was the last time you updated your app (it should have been some time within the last week, if not please do so)

That’s the Live server and realistic weather has not been added. Just wind and fog for now

He could still be in solo mode. All we can do is wait for Teamas to respond, it makes no difference either way until he can tell us.

This brilliant young lad is smart enough to know Infinite Flight Live promotes ‘Real weather.’ Just a simple misunderstanding, you don’t have to go around asking whether it is solo or live. We know he’s on Live, because we infer from the text.

1 Like

Well it’s pretty clear you were in Live. You can’t change the weather in Live mode so there is your answer.

1 Like

“it always sunny and when I check the weather someone it says it raining but it not in the sim” Rain 🌧 had not yet been implemented into the sim either. But yes you were in love so weather in live is based off of the current weather in the area you are flying in but keep in mind no clouds or participation there is fog and wind tho

1 Like

have ever try reinstall the app?

i havent got any of that

1 Like

As I stated above it’s based on current weather in the area you are flying in so for example if it’s windy in New York in real life it will be windy in the sun when flying in New York

2 Likes

You should see a green dot in the center of airports tags when looking for an airport to spawn at. Look for a red one and you should find what you are looking for ;)

I wish I had screenshots to help

Green= good visibility
Correct me if I’m wrong Blue = good winds but bad visibility or moderate visibility
Red=bad visibility

Color-coding-chart

5 Likes

Thank you @Tim_B and @Justin_Polanco!

1 Like

to you have to go in settings to do that

yes nothing and ipad pro

You have a lot to learn if you think it’s that simple.

@TeamasAces - Is this Online or Solo? Because as it’s greyed out by the looks of it, it’s Online and then you can’t change it.

3 Likes